B3200 trouble starting

MontanaHiker40

Equipment
B3200 alone
May 25, 2014
Superior, Montana
I've got a B3200 with very low hours and it won't start after using it. I moved some snow the other day and shut it off when done and it won't restart. Twice before the rear PTO lever got stuck somehow and took some wrangling to disengage and worked fine. Can't tell if it's stuck again for some reason. Don't have any attachments and it looks like all the safety switches are pushed in. Just about ready to remove the fender to look. Any advice? Thanks guys.

Bluegill

Equipment
L3750DT Shuttle, L3800DT FEL both
Jan 11, 2012
Success Missouri
If it is a HST rock the foot leaver around a bit and make sure it is centered. If that don't do it check the battery.

Teikas Dad

Equipment
B3200
Oct 19, 2012
Live Free or Die
Mine wouldn't start one day and it turned out that one of the PTO levers (I don't remember if it was rear or center) was not in the neutral position. I started to panic when the engine wouldn't crank. I started checking everything and found the PTO lever issue. It wasn't out of neutral by much but it was enough to prevent the tractor starting.

sandbag3

Apr 6, 2012
crawfordville, fla
Mine wouldn't start one day and it turned out that one of the PTO levers (I don't remember if it was rear or center) was not in the neutral position. I started to panic when the engine wouldn't crank. I started checking everything and found the PTO lever issue. It wasn't out of neutral by much but it was enough to prevent the tractor starting.
I have similar issue on my L4300. The two connection at the PTO lever got rusty and provided the resistance. Is there any way to disconnect that safety switch other than just mating the wires to each other. Two very small wires disengage the whole system. I understand the reason for the switch However it should have been better made. Anyway I am a big boy enough that I don't need to have this safety feature engaged if it is prone to this problem.
Anyone know how to permanently disconnect the switch at the PTO lever?