Ai2 Products - Kubota BX Premium aftermarket products

Ai2 Products

Equipment
Kubota BX attachments Manufacturer
Aug 6, 2010
BROWNTON, MN
bxattachments.com
So I figured it's time to get this OTT forum figured out :) For those of you who have not heard of Ai2 Products, we design and manufacture a line of premium quality Kubota BX attachments and accessories. Check out the link HERE for a quick video about our products. For those of you who have heard of us but were under the impression that we were no longer around... click HERE to find out what we've been up to the last few years.
We are no longer affiliated with Redline Systems or Jari USA.

Kyle_CMU

Equipment
BX1870 and B7100D - HST
Mar 27, 2013
Midland, MI, USA
Looks like you have some nice stuff. I watched the video on the quick attach, looks like a high-quality item. Thanks for posting the link!

MattN03

Equipment
2011 B3200, LA504 FEL w/B2366 SSQA conversion, BH76 BH, EA Wicked 55
Sep 5, 2016
KY
Last edited:

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
I have the front and backhoe tie downs and the rear receiver hitch, all very nice products. Some of the best manufacturing I have seen. Wish I would have went with his quick change front but wasn't available when I bought my BX25. Might change in the future.

Ai2 Products

Equipment
Aug 6, 2010
BROWNTON, MN
bxattachments.com
I like these tie down points you make. Would they work on my B3200? I also like these backhoe tiedowns, but would need them for a BH76.
Thank you for your interest, however at this time the products that we produce are compatible with the BX series only. There is a possibility that we may look into expanding into others down the road... but for now it's only the BX.

Ai2 Products

Equipment
Aug 6, 2010
BROWNTON, MN
bxattachments.com
I have the front and backhoe tie downs and the rear receiver hitch, all very nice products. Some of the best manufacturing I have seen. Wish I would have went with his quick change front but wasn't available when I bought my BX25. Might change in the future.
Well thank you very much! I'm happy to hear that everything is working out well for you! We take a tremendous amount of pride in producing high-quality pieces... and definitely, appreciate the recognition about that!