Custom Kubota mailbox :)

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
So last week we was at our friendly Kubota dealership. We had dropped in to take a few measurements of our new BX25D that we’ll soon have delivered. My wife and I got chatting with Todd who is their sales rep that we deal with all the time and had a great conversation. We decided to leave and was heading towards the door when Todd shouted out “Paul”. I went back and he said that Darcy (Manager who wasn't there at the time) said to give you this Kubota mailbox. I told him we didn’t have mail delivery to our house but he said to take it anyway which I did and thought to myself that it was realty nice of them to do this so I’m going to do something special with it.

Well over the weekend I refinished it to the new Kubota orange. My wife Kathy designed and printed the graphics. We went with some of the checkered aluminum look and included Kubota Canada and Newfoundland Kubota on it. We also added all the Kubota equipment we own. Considering this is a mailbox this is where this equipment resides. We added the #1 on the flag both to represent the quality of the product and the dealership.

As for the stand. Well I recycled an old brake rotor. I sand blasted it and painted it. I machined a hub for it and made custom bolts and added chrome lug nuts to it. We added it to our collection as shown in the last photo. Some may ask “why” and my answer is “Why not”. Now we have a fully customized Kubota mail box. Thanks Todd and Darcy for the mailbox ;)

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
Hah! Walking out the door at a tractor dealership, "Oh by the way I've got a mailbox for you". Looking good there! I like the brake rotor base.

I've got to build us a new one sometime this spring. Frigging snow plow clipped ours and broke off the post. It got hammered back into shape and stuck in a 5 gal bucket full of concrete til it thaws enough to dig out the old post.