For sale: New seat and suspension out of 3940 Grand

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ahhhhuuummmm Pauly do you know somebody stole your wheeles, in fact it looks like the took everything outa your rearend,, cant trust nobody:D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
LOL,,, Howdy there Buddy,, Yall ready for Santa?? I keep droppin hints but santas little helper doesnt seem to pick the welder hints at all,, guess I ll have to do it my self,, I mean how many flyers and adds from welding shops and places can ya leave around,,lol

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
LOL,,, Howdy there Buddy,, Yall ready for Santa?? I keep droppin hints but santas little helper doesnt seem to pick the welder hints at all,, guess I ll have to do it my self,, I mean how many flyers and adds from welding shops and places can ya leave around,,lol

I'd say go pick up the best you can find in a welder (Miller) ;) it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission :D

Ya I'm ready. Shutt'en down the shop for ten days and just doing my own thing. Looking forward to it. So to you and everyone here at OTT I'd like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas. Now go get your welder :D

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
...it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission :D ...
But she will never forget... :(

I am also looking forward for my day's off around xmas. Hope the family business is not killing me... First we have to by a new car, our van was killed in front of our house, because somebody did not see the turn-light. The insurance has allready paid, now my wife try to find a new family car. I am in China until 20.Dec.
Regarding a welder, I have to say, that it could have always a feature more that you did not bought... My tig welder has no AC, so I can't weld aluminium. Or you would like to have a food pedal for adjusting the current. And and and.
Last project was a gate for my drive way. It is made out of stainless steal. 5 meters long and 1 meter high. Because of the deformation by heat it is more a piece of modern art. I do not have a torch, so I tried to get it straigth with the heat of the tig welder. It worked, but took a long job of sanding afterwards.
It looks like you have to have three or four different kinds of welders. :eek:

Merry Christmas and Peace.

carl

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
But she will never forget

No Carl they never forget,,never!!!!

mrmetalweld57

Equipment
L6060HSTC
Jun 25, 2012
Bloomfield, MO.
Let me see if I can help. Give me an idea what you want to be able to weld, 110 or 220 volt ? If you want to give me a call at my store that would be great. My store number is 573-624-8924. Later, Ed