Boot Kit Option for a RCK60B23BX 60" Deck on a BX2380

mitech

Equipment
BX2380 FEL, Front Snow Blower
Sep 9, 2019
Hudson, WI
Trying to purchase a boot kit option for our BX2380 with the RCK60B23BX 60" Mid-mount mower.

I have a DR Premier 200 Lawn Vac that I am trying to get connected to this tractor and the DR boot dimensions say it will not work with large opening Kubota deck so I did not purchase from them.

I am having a hard time trying to find the correct boot kit option for our mower deck and am looking for help from anyone who knows of a Kubota product or aftermarket product that will work with this deck or that has been modified to work.

I have read through the old threads from past years but I have not found anything current (last couple of years) to find part numbers of a boot kit that I can give to the dealer and feel confident that it will fit this deck. I appreciate the help.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Look at the Cyclone Rake boot kits. They have a variety, and one may fit your Kubota. The one I got for my Ingersoll was too big, but they come with cutting instructions so you can trim to fit.

mitech

Equipment
BX2380 FEL, Front Snow Blower
Sep 9, 2019
Hudson, WI
Update: 2019.10.21
Thanks Sheepfarmer for the tip to look at the cyclone rake. Called them up and gave them the model of my mower deck (RCK60B23BX 60" Mid-mount mower)for the Kubota BX2380. They listed out the right model of boot and shipped out very quickly.

Cyclone Rake Boot: A230K MDA Kubota Aftermarket - $99+ shipping. Installed quickly without any issues and has worked great fitting to the DR. 200 Premier.