New bucket for SSQA conversion

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
How much does this set of forks weigh? I thought about building my own as they sell the frames on eBay and you just weld them to a coupler then buy the forks seperatly but I still think they would weigh more than the ones you have as those forks don***8217;t look solid but more so channel steel
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yours are seriously heavy!

all together these are spec'd to weigh 130 pounds, i think they are a bit lighter cause i can pick up the frame by myself. the forks themselves prob only weigh 25lbs or less. The forks are boxed style construction. I think the load rating on them is 1200 pounds. They are made specifically for sub-compacts.

Earth and Turf Attachments has a dealer network, they will ship them too if one is not nearby. I live close enough to New Holland township to just take the drive out.

They lack the unique feature of the hitch receiver that come on the Artillian ones. The forks pop right off once you slide them to the middle if you are short on space to store. I just store them under the snow blower pallet.

They were $650

Last edited:

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
"installed" the bxpanded clip on hooks for the SSQA bucket. His new hooks use a piece of bar stock with holes in them and pins. I was going to bolt on a set of hooks but with the SSQA bucket there is limited room to do this along the top lip and still allow for possible future use of brush hooks. BXpanded is soon to release brush forks for this bucket, they will attach to this same bar. it removes in seconds if you want to free up the space or weight.