Tractor Arrives Tomorrow

SMKK

Equipment
B2650
Aug 22, 2019
Lachine, QC
I just want to thank everyone here, I have been lurking around since last November while I researched what to buy, and I joined recently to share a few of my buying experiences. The community here is very helpful and the advice of the veteran members is fantastic. I hope that some day I can pay it forward.

My new tractor is being delivered tomorrow so I am sure I might have questions or maybe I can help some others looking for details before they buy.

Here are the details on my new machine
B2650 HST ROPS
BH77 Backhoe with 16” bucket
FEL with SSQA 60” bucket with 3rd function
RC1260 Rotary Cutter
60” MMM
Ballast box
63” Front Mount Blower with hydraulic chute rotation
EA 55” Wicked Grapple (about 10 weeks)

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
I just want to thank everyone here, I have been lurking around since last November while I researched what to buy, and I joined recently to share a few of my buying experiences. The community here is very helpful and the advice of the veteran members is fantastic. I hope that some day I can pay it forward.

My new tractor is being delivered tomorrow so I am sure I might have questions or maybe I can help some others looking for details before they buy.

Here are the details on my new machine
B2650 HST ROPS
BH77 Backhoe with 16” bucket
FEL with SSQA 60” bucket with 3rd function
RC1260 Rotary Cutter
60” MMM
Ballast box
63” Front Mount Blower with hydraulic chute rotation
EA 55” Wicked Grapple (about 10 weeks)
Now that's a package deal to drool over! :D Congrats!! You're gonna love it!
Regards,
David

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Very nice setup!

PA452

Equipment
B2650
Nov 8, 2015
Western PA
Nice, I have almost the exact same package on the way, except I have forks coming and no rotary cutter or snow blower. Everything else, including the grapple on the way, the same.

Last edited:

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
....so, how early did you get up today? Are you going to walk down the driveway and stand looking for the delivery driver?
Been there, done that! :)

You have a complete rig coming.

SMKK

Equipment
B2650
Aug 22, 2019
Lachine, QC
Congrats, you will love it! What’s your property like and what projects do you plan on doing?
We have 14 acres of old farm land. There is about 10 acres of overgrown pasture and the rest is forest. Lots of dead elm (Dutch elm disease) and some Ash too (most are showing signs of emerald ash borer). We will clean up the forest and get some firewood. Plant some new trees too and just try to bring back the land.

The project list is long but step one is clearing out the coverall that has a buildup of hay and manure. This is where we will store everything. There is a few water lines running underground that burst due to freezing so I need to dig those up and cap them so we can use the well. Then the list just keeps going.... :eek:

We will slowly bring it back and carve out some paddocks and pasture for some small animals and prep an area where we will build our house.

SMKK

Equipment
B2650
Aug 22, 2019
Lachine, QC
....so, how early did you get up today? Are you going to walk down the driveway and stand looking for the delivery driver?
Been there, done that! :)

You have a complete rig coming.
I am sitting at the table watching the driveway, already called the dealer to make sure it is coming too :D

ahenthus

Equipment
B7610 ROPS, B2650 Cab
Mar 24, 2012
Upstate SC
I am sitting at the table watching the driveway, already called the dealer to make sure it is coming too :D
I did that about three weeks ago when my B2650 was delivered. I've had a ball with it. I mowed seven acres of pasture, three acres of yard, moved a lot of dirt filling in low places and generally had a ball doing it. I don't need a snowblower here in SC or a backhoe either. A backhoe would be a great addition but could never justify itself around here in the long run. I went through this same drill twelve years ago when my B7610 was delivered. It is still a great tractor but it's operator has become a little older and frailer and now requires the comforts of a dustless and cool cab. I don't miss the sneezing and sweating at all. It has left me fresher for the nastier jobs of tree trimming, chainsawing and other non-tractor activities.

Enjoy your new machine.

SMKK

Equipment
B2650
Aug 22, 2019
Lachine, QC
Dealer called me from the top of my road this afternoon, the county was doing work, regrading and filling in some washouts from a storm last night. Since they had the “big trailer” the county would not let them in until they were done. :mad:

No tractor today :(

Supposed to be first thing tomorrow morning, so I guess I will binge watch YouTube tractor videos until tomorrow morning.

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Dealer called me from the top of my road this afternoon...no tractor today :(
You didn't drive to the top of your road, take delivery, then drive the tractor back? I think I might have.

SMKK

Equipment
B2650
Aug 22, 2019
Lachine, QC
You didn't drive to the top of your road, take delivery, then drive the tractor back? I think I might have.
If it was just the tractor I would have too! Since I had the other implements it would have been a long process at about 10km per trip. I will suffer until tomorrow and hopefully they arrive first thing.

PA452

Equipment
B2650
Nov 8, 2015
Western PA
Dealer called me from the top of my road this afternoon, the county was doing work, regrading and filling in some washouts from a storm last night. Since they had the “big trailer” the county would not let them in until they were done. :mad:

No tractor today :(

Supposed to be first thing tomorrow morning, so I guess I will binge watch YouTube tractor videos until tomorrow morning.
Oh man that would hurt. Like when you're excited about something you ordered and you just get a slip in the mailbox saying the package was too big and it's available at the post office tomorrow, except this would be way worse.

tiktock

Jun 27, 2018
Plaistow
Brutal! Nothing like anticiaption deflated by a missed delivery. I cant tell you how often I get SO upset waiting for a package I REALLY want only to find out the UPS driver didnt even knock or wait, just left a "we missed you" note on my door. So deflating.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Bummer, the old hurry up and wait.

SMKK

Equipment
B2650
Aug 22, 2019
Lachine, QC
It arrived! I spent 6 hours on it today and used the FEL and the BH for most of it. The farmer that had the land I bought wasn’t a fan of cleaning out his stock shed. There is literally 3-4 feet of sh*t packed down in there:eek:. I think I m going to spend most of tomorrow clearing it. At least I have some good compost for the wife’s garden!

I had the BH on and off today with little issue, moved the mower and the cuttter around easily. So far really happy with the choice I made, pretty appropriate machine for what I need.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
It arrived! I spent 6 hours on it today and used the FEL and the BH for most of it. The farmer that had the land I bought wasn’t a fan of cleaning out his stock shed. There is literally 3-4 feet of sh*t packed down in there:eek:. I think I m going to spend most of tomorrow clearing it. At least I have some good compost for the wife’s garden!

I had the BH on and off today with little issue, moved the mower and the cuttter around easily. So far really happy with the choice I made, pretty appropriate machine for what I need.
Congrats my friend, glad your happy with it, nothing like a satisfied customer.;)