B7200D Rear Wheels--HELP

B7200D

Equipment
Kubota B7200D
Aug 21, 2019
Auburn, Maine, USA
Hi All,
I have an 86 Kubota B7200D 4WD with Farm Wheels and Tires. The Rear wheels are in need of replacement but my dealer tells me that they have been discontinued and are not available anywhere in the US.
I am looking for anyone who knows of a place to find aftermarket wheels or knows of another model tractor that has wheels that will fit.
I have searched the inter-webs high and low with no luck.
Any help would be awesome. :confused::confused:

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
Call / email the ebay store and ask if they have any other rims. Have you tried any of the salvage yards? There are several on google.

N3BP

Equipment
B7200DT, B7200HST-D, L2900GST, L3010 HST TLB
Sep 20, 2016
Lebanon, PA
I wish you luck my friend. Those rear ag rims were specific to the B7200 only. You'll most likely never find a used take of set either, they are that rare. I'm currently in the same predicament. I was supposed to have a local wheelmaker make me a set, but he is taking forever. If you look in your manual, it shows you offset and bolt pattern angle. So a competent wheelmaker shouldn't have any problem. The correct size rim for your tires is 8x16. That might even be stamped somewhere on them if it's still readable.

Edit: I'm attaching the rim specs from the manual. Hopefully it can help ya out.
Brandon

Attachments

Last edited:

Todd O

Equipment
1994 B1550 HST D
May 30, 2019
Bedford, NH
I wish you luck my friend. Those rear ag rims were specific to the B7200 only. You'll most likely never find a used take of set either, they are that rare. I'm currently in the same predicament. I was supposed to have a local wheelmaker make me a set, but he is taking forever. If you look in your manual, it shows you offset and bolt pattern angle. So a competent wheelmaker shouldn't have any problem. The correct size rim for your tires is 8x16. That might even be stamped somewhere on them if it's still readable.

Edit: I'm attaching the rim specs from the manual. Hopefully it can help ya out.

Brandon

I was just in a similar situation for rear turf rims for my 1994 B1550. I contacted Hey Wheel and Tire in Baldwin City Kansas. I gave them the specs and they custom made rims for me with all of the correct offsets and bolt pattern. It only took 2 weeks to get them and they fit perfectly. Also, they were less than $150/rim. Kubota wanted almost $700/rim. They were great to deal with. heywheel.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I can vouch for the folks at Hey Machinery Co. They are stand up folks from way back! Phone # 785-594-3441 and ask for Bob.