Go Back   OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota > Kubota Talk > Site News & Suggestion Box

Site News & Suggestion Box Post your ideas for articles, videos or site improvements. Cannot promise them all but we will try!

Old 1 Week Ago   #41
Mr. K
Administrator

Equipment: L2650DT
Default Re: VERY slow getting onto threads

Ok sounds like we are on the right track here. I'm going to leave things as-is and give these settings more time to soak on the site - a few days. If you see any slowdowns, let me know when/where/how and we can continue to dig in. If not, we may have got it with these current settings.
Mr. K is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links  
Advertisement
Old 1 Week Ago   #42
BAP

Journeyman

Equipment: 2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower

Mr K must have figured out how to rip out all emissions crap that was slowing the site down and installed a turbo in it’s place
Old 1 Week Ago   #43
Lil Foot

Master Tech

Equipment: 1979 B7100DT Gear

I've been in the high country with a tablet for 3 days and no slow down or refusal to load problems, but that unread thread thing is still going on. Checked the service , repair, & maintenance thread this morning, and a few minutes ago, it showed 3 pages of unread threads in that section.
'79 B7100DT, B219FEL, B670 Backhoe with 10" & (2) 14" Buckets, 60" Curtis front blade, GC Forks, 42" Gannon box blade, 60" 920lb roller, 4'x4' rock skid, 272lbs wheel weights, Hodge Stabilizers, small dump trailer, 2nd B670 Backhoe for parts, Piranha Toothbar
Lil Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #44
sheepfarmer

Equipment: L3560, John Deere Gator, Ingersoll mower, Ford 8N tractor that is a little young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Foot View Post
I've been in the high country with a tablet for 3 days and no slow down or refusal to load problems, but that unread thread thing is still going on. Checked the service , repair, & maintenance thread this morning, and a few minutes ago, it showed 3 pages of unread threads in that section.
You have to click quick links, then choose mark forums as read to get rid of the ones you don't want to read otherwise it just keeps getting longer.
Old 1 Week Ago   #45
Lil Foot

Master Tech

Equipment: 1979 B7100DT Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepfarmer View Post
You have to click quick links, then choose mark forums as read to get rid of the ones you don't want to read otherwise it just keeps getting longer.
I do that every day, and it still gets longer. And we never had to do that in the past.
'79 B7100DT, B219FEL, B670 Backhoe with 10" & (2) 14" Buckets, 60" Curtis front blade, GC Forks, 42" Gannon box blade, 60" 920lb roller, 4'x4' rock skid, 272lbs wheel weights, Hodge Stabilizers, small dump trailer, 2nd B670 Backhoe for parts, Piranha Toothbar
Lil Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #46
North Idaho Wolfman

VIP Service Tech

Equipment: L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more

Yes there is something wrong with the Unmarked threads, I know because I read them, and they still come back as unread.
Old 1 Week Ago   #47
mdhughes

4th Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: L3901DT

I use the "New Posts" to read anything new since the last time I have been to the site and it is working correctly.
Quick-On Back Hoe Bucket Connector
BB1266 box blade
WoodMaxx WM-8m
Titan 42" pallet forks
Bush Hog 50-03 tiller
mdhughes is offline   Reply With Quote