Wanted to Buy - Kubota part # 70070-00385 B7100 diverter block

taranakiguy

Equipment
B7100-D HST
Apr 2, 2019
Hamilton, New Zealand
I am looking to buy the part number listed in my title for my B7100 hydraulic line. It's the diverter block that allows you to tap in to the 3 point hitch Hydraulics to run an attachment.
I've seen the detail on another OTT thread specifying the dimensions, so I could have one made, but thought I'd ask if anyone had one that they would be willing to part with.
Obviously I'd need to factor in postage to New Zealand
Thanks in advance

ASTER

May 30, 2017
ROSEDALE LA
I am looking to buy the part number listed in my title for my B7100 hydraulic line. It's the diverter block that allows you to tap in to the 3 point hitch Hydraulics to run an attachment.
I've seen the detail on another OTT thread specifying the dimensions, so I could have one made, but thought I'd ask if anyone had one that they would be willing to part with.
Obviously I'd need to factor in postage to New Zealand
Thanks in advance
THIS IS FOR THE RETURN
Adapter 70050-01615
O Ring 70050-02240
Fill Cap 06314-60060

I Was think about try in tap the block i have.....

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
THIS IS FOR THE RETURN
Adapter 70050-01615
O Ring 70050-02240
Fill Cap 06314-60060

If you tap the block you have you will have to block off the cross over port, not easy to do.

taranakiguy

Equipment
B7100-D HST
Apr 2, 2019
Hamilton, New Zealand
If you tap the block you have you will have to block off the cross over port, not easy to do.
Thanks Wolfman. Yes I understand. I wasn't planning to tap the existing block... I'd prefer to purchase the Diverter Block. But in typical fashion, its difficult to find anybody in the US that has the part that will ship it to NZ! Therefore I might have to have one machined (using the dimensions found in the WSM)

Can you help me with what ASTER mentioned..?

In your experience, If I use the diverter block, do I also need to run a return line back to the fill plug using the parts that ASTER suggested...

Adapter 70050-01615
O Ring 70050-02240
Fill Cap 06314-60060

I naively assumed that this would not be required?

Attachments

taranakiguy

Equipment
B7100-D HST
Apr 2, 2019
Hamilton, New Zealand
THIS IS FOR THE RETURN
Adapter 70050-01615
O Ring 70050-02240
Fill Cap 06314-60060

Thanks ASTER... You've got me thinking about those parts for the Return... I assumed I would not need them as I was planning to use the Diverter Block... but Admit to having not researched this much yet...

Incidentally... If you are planning to tap the block you have, How are you going to Block the cross over port?

Attachments

ASTER

May 30, 2017
ROSEDALE LA
Thanks ASTER... You've got me thinking about those parts for the Return... I assumed I would not need them as I was planning to use the Diverter Block... but Admit to having not researched this much yet...

Incidentally... If you are planning to tap the block you have, How are you going to Block the cross over port?

yah i havnt got that far yet... i did some very hard thinking last night, i remembered that brochures was talkin about a snow blower it was called the bB748B an wala i found it 70060-00360

taranakiguy

Equipment
B7100-D HST
Apr 2, 2019
Hamilton, New Zealand
yah i havnt got that far yet... i did some very hard thinking last night, i remembered that brochures was talkin about a snow blower it was called the bB748B an wala i found it 70060-00360
Thanks again ASTER... hadn't come across the part code you mentioned (70060-00360 seems to be the predecessor to the 70070-00385) but it gives me another item to spend hours trawling the net to find... If you happen to find where to get one... I'd gladly pay to have one shipped over here :)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Yes you should run a return line for the FEL valve.

The old Part number (70060-00360)has been obsolete for many years, and the new part (70070-00385) has been obsolete for about 5 years, so the chances of finding one is going to be rough.

I haven't tried to find the return adapter but I suspect that might be getting tough to get too.

You can take the original block and add ports to the ends, then you will need to tap the cross over hole and install a cap plug then add a surface sealing plug to the outer plug to seal it (because when you tap the center cross over it will take the taper out of the exterior plug so the original plug won't seal).

taranakiguy

Equipment
B7100-D HST
Apr 2, 2019
Hamilton, New Zealand
Yes you should run a return line for the FEL valve.

The old Part number (70060-00360)has been obsolete for many years, and the new part (70070-00385) has been obsolete for about 5 years, so the chances of finding one is going to be rough.

I haven't tried to find the return adapter but I suspect that might be getting tough to get too.

You can take the original block and add ports to the ends, then you will need to tap the cross over hole and install a cap plug then add a surface sealing plug to the outer plug to seal it (because when you tap the center cross over it will take the taper out of the exterior plug so the original plug won't seal).
Thanks Wolfman, Thanks for your advice regarding the return line, I think I've managed to find a NOS return adaptor so fingers crossed I can get that secured and shipped.

With regards to the Diverter block, given my lack of tooling... It might be easier for me to take the dimensions to a machine shop and get a new block milled and drilled.

Although hows this for an idea... I had considered seeing if I could get my hands on the complete high pressure line from a wrecked machine... this would come with the original block... then if I cut the pipes off either end and drilled and tapped the holes left where the pipes entered and exited the block to accept Hydraulic fittings... I could then use this as the diverter block... (PIC Attached)
I would need to drill the threads out of the 4 corner holes so that the bolts would fit through and thread into the existing block.

Each side would then have an o-ring so not sure how well these would seal together? (perhaps I would need to remove the inside surface to the depth of the o-ring rebate to get the two halves to seal)

Attachments

Last edited:

taranakiguy

Equipment
B7100-D HST
Apr 2, 2019
Hamilton, New Zealand
Kubota part# 70070-00385 is available at Messicks or Colemanequipmentco.

5-7 day waiting period.

Joe
Thanks Kaze... Unfortunately Messicks and Coleman Equipment wont ship outside of the US...

I could get someone over there to purchase on my behalf and on ship, if I get desperate.

Cheers RUssell

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Therefore I might have to have one machined (using the dimensions found in the WSM)
What manual is that? I've never seen it & I have several manuals.

ASTER

May 30, 2017
ROSEDALE LA
thanks wolfman, thanks for your advice regarding the return line, i think i've managed to find a nos return adaptor so fingers crossed i can get that secured and shipped.

With regards to the dirverter block, given my lack of tooling... It might be easier for me to take the dimensions to a machine shop and get a new block milled and drilled.

Although hows this for an idea... I had considered seeing if i could get my hands on the complete high pressure line from a wrecked machine... This would come with the original block... Then if it cut the pipes off either end and drilled and tapped the holes left where the pipes entered and exited the block to accept hydraulic fittings... I could then use this as the diverter block... (pic attached)
i would need to drill the tapped threads out of the 4 corner holes so that the bolts would fit through and thread into the existing block.

Each side would then have an o-ring so not sure how well these would seal together? (perhaps i would need to remove the inside surface to the depth of the o-ring rebate to get the two halves to seal)

can you take pic, post pics.... An give everyone the nos part numbers

taranakiguy

Equipment
B7100-D HST
Apr 2, 2019
Hamilton, New Zealand
can you take pic, post pics.... An give everyone the nos part numbers
Hi ASTER... I attached a pic to the post...(of the Dirverter Block idea) but will try and attach it again... The NOS part number was the one you posted?

Sorry ASTER... I've just realised we were talking at crossed purposes... you mentioned #70060-00360 as a part number for the Block... I think I might have found #70010-00306 which is the Hydraulic Return Adaptor

Attachments

Last edited:

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
I used a hardware store plumbing Street Tee and a flare fitting for the return adapter when fitting a loader valve to my B7200- HST.

There is no fluid pressure at that fill port.

The black plastic cap fit the female pipe thread just fine.

It might be worth a check to see if a similar solution could be applied to the B7100

taranakiguy

Equipment
B7100-D HST
Apr 2, 2019
Hamilton, New Zealand
I used a hardware store plumbing Street Tee and a flare fitting for the return adapter when fitting a loader valve to my B7200- HST.

It might be worth a check to see if a similar solution could be applied to the B7100
Fantastic TwoMany... thanks for the suggestion... I've got some thread pitch gauges, so should be able to figure the the thread pitch, and see what a local plumbing store might have.

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine

Yes this will work on a B7100