B2650 with hydraulic front blade problem

Slammer

Equipment
B2650 cab
Oct 16, 2019
Loveland, CO, USA
I have a new B2650 and new B2775 hydraulic front blade that attaches on a mid mount subframe.

It has difficulty when I position the plow to the left. It moves to the right with no difficulty at all.

The only way to move the plow to the left is by going right first, then very lightly push to the left.

I’ve had it in the shop already. They replaced the hydraulic cylinder and said just push it left slowly. WTH?

Anyone else with this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
This sounds like that Regenerative Dump thing..... Someone with more hydraulics knowledge will chime in.

Slammer

Equipment
B2650 cab
Oct 16, 2019
Loveland, CO, USA
I mentioned that to the tech at our Kubota dealer. He said regen only deals with exhaust. [emoji30]

I think I may have to take it elsewhere.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I have a new B2650 and new B2775 hydraulic front blade that attaches on a mid mount subframe.

It has difficulty when I position the plow to the left. It moves to the right with no difficulty at all.

The only way to move the plow to the left is by going right first, then very lightly push to the left.

I’ve had it in the shop already. They replaced the hydraulic cylinder and said just push it left slowly. WTH?

Anyone else with this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First go back and slap the tech because he has no clue what he's doing
All new FEL valves have regenerative or regen function!

Your problem is regen, yes your loader valve has regen, or also called fast dump, or speed dump.

On other valves all you need to do to make it work is push the control farther to the left, there is two detents you have to pass the first and go to the second detent.

https://www.messicks.com/school/kubota-la534-front-loader-removal-operation

"There's also a float in the dump circuit as well and you can feel a small detent in there that. What that does, is when you go and dump your bucket down you can throw the whole way over to the side into a speed dump position that will simply open the valve up and let the bucket flop right over and go. While you're working this stick you can also pull into the corners and stroke those functions simultaneously. This is one of the things that Kubota does best."

Slammer

Equipment
B2650 cab
Oct 16, 2019
Loveland, CO, USA
We both understand the detents associated with it.

As far as “regen”. He said that term was only associated with exhaust and there is no reference to “regen” in the Kubota manuals when discussing hydraulics.

I don’t know... don’t really want to argue that point.

I’d just like to figure out what part is malfunctioning or hooked up incorrectly.

After it warms above the -2° that it is now, I may hook up the lines in reverse. I know it’ll go left when I push right... and vice versa. However, I’d be curious if there will still be a hang up on one side. And if it’ll be on the opposite side.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Slammer...
Look at my post count... I didn't get there by giving out false information! ;)

Slammer

Equipment
B2650 cab
Oct 16, 2019
Loveland, CO, USA
Slammer...

Look at my post count... I didn't get there by giving out false information! ;)

Sorry if it came off that way... that wasn’t intended at all.

I was referring to arguing with my service tech. He doesn’t seem to really have a clue.

Anyone willing to take the time and help others out on a forum are ok in my book!

Again, thank you very much for the info.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Sorry if it came off that way... that wasn’t intended at all.

I was referring to arguing with my service tech. He doesn’t seem to really have a clue.

Anyone willing to take the time and help others out on a forum are ok in my book!

Again, thank you very much for the info.
It's cool! :D

I try and help anytime I can, and there are a few dealers and techs that like blowing smoke. ;)

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
It's cool! :D

I try and help anytime I can, and there are a few dealers and techs that like blowing smoke. ;)
You are that, I can attest to it. Thanks again for the LED link, they work fantastic. Bought 2 sets and I think Bulldog got a set as well.

The P30D base is a very odd base and finding a LED replacement is like fnding a needle in a haystack.

Wolfman comes through again....:):)

Slammer

Equipment
B2650 cab
Oct 16, 2019
Loveland, CO, USA
Well... the first time I called the dealer I said, “You should replace the hydraulic lines. It seems like there is something that keeps clogging the return.” And I asked them just to bring a couple complete lines. It would’ve taken maybe 10-15 minutes to throw on a couple complete lines.

They picked it up twice and had it in the shop two weeks (one week each time). They replaced the hydraulic cylinder the first time, which didn’t fix it. The second time they replaced just the lines (kept the old connectors on). Still didn’t work. Then they decided to replace the connectors. Finally found the problem. It was the little ball inside the coupler (poppet valve maybe?) It was marred and would occasionally not allow fluid return.

Had they just brought a couple complete lines, replaced them on site, it would’ve saved so much hassle.