Plow blade

Gweckwerth

Dec 17, 2019
Walker, MN, USA
Hello, I recently purchased a used a BX2360, it came with a lot of attachments. One attachment is a BX2763A front blade that has never been used. I unfortunately can’t find any pricing for it as I want to sell is cause I have a snow blower attachment and want to buy a different attachment. Does anyone have any quotes on what I might be able to get for it or ideas as to where to find out what it might be worth? You

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Having a snow blower and a snow blade are a very good combination to have, you get the best use out of each one under different circumstances.

So you might want to rethink ditching the blade. ;)

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Having a snow blower and a snow blade are a very good combination to have
I agree.

I have a BX2360 w/ snowblower also.

There are many times I wished I had a blade just like that.....usually early or late-winter. It's power-angle too...:)

Slide the 'blower off...blade on.....wax on....wax off....

Quicker than putting loader on for a 5-minute job.... :)

Last edited:

Hodgy

Equipment
B7800, front blade, box blade, subsoiler & 3 PTH snowblower
Apr 19, 2019
Canada

I bought my 06' B7800 with 4 attachments, I sold 3 and kept the blade just incase. I am glad I did. I have a 6' 3 PTH snowblower and the blade is nice to get in close to garage doors, sidewalks and dead ends that are hard to get at with the blower. You drop it down with pressure or float and back drag the snow away from the obstacle.

I did not want the blade and now I can't see doing without it. For the bit of money you will get for it, keep it and try it out this winter and see how it does.

Gweckwerth

Dec 17, 2019
Walker, MN, USA
One of the attachments that I got is a rear blade fixed with a winch wired to the cab for adjustments without having to get out. I also have a little Mustang 330 skid steer for when I don’t want to use to snow blower. That’s why I’m wanting to sell the front blade and buy a tiller.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Hello, I recently purchased a used a BX2360, it came with a lot of attachments. One attachment is a BX2763A front blade that has never been used. I unfortunately can***8217;t find any pricing for it as I want to sell is cause I have a snow blower attachment and want to buy a different attachment. Does anyone have any quotes on what I might be able to get for it or ideas as to where to find out what it might be worth? You
Like others have already advised, I would keep it.

That said, a friend of mine bought a used one last year for $1,200, although it did not have skid shoes.

Currently there is another used one in my local CL for $1,500. It has not yet sold.

SDT