ISO LA211 Loader-BX2200

Kubota77340

Equipment
BX2200, Land Pride 48" finish mower, DR Power 3-point wood chipper
Apr 13, 2017
Huntsville, TX, USA
I recently bought a BX2200 from a neighbor around the corner. In order to increase its utility I'm hoping someone out there has a LA211 or other compatible loader. I'm in Texas but can arrange for some travel if you have one. If you do and are willing to part with it, let's talk! :)

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
I recently bought a BX2200 from a neighbor around the corner. In order to increase its utility I'm hoping someone out there has a LA211 or other compatible loader. I'm in Texas but can arrange for some travel if you have one. If you do and are willing to part with it, let's talk! :)
See the STICKY in the Implements forum. There is links there to info on where to purchase used ones and aftermarket ones.

Kubota77340

Equipment
Apr 13, 2017
Huntsville, TX, USA
See the STICKY in the Implements forum. There is links there to info on where to purchase used ones and aftermarket ones.
Thanks, coachgeo. I contacted Woods, and their unit (the LS72) is more than what I paid for the tractor. I have an email into Leon but wasn't able to find the Union City craigslist contact with an active posting. I'll keep looking, though!

Kubota77340

Equipment
Apr 13, 2017
Huntsville, TX, USA
Thought I'd update this quickly- I believe someone tried to email me with a message about a loader. It ended up in spam, and I hit the delete button one second before seeing a legitimate message in my spam box and couldn't recover it. If someone emailed me regarding a loader, please contact me again and I will check it out! :eek:

I haven't had any luck with anyone other than Woods quoting me for a unit. Thanks to those who have replied. :)

Kubota77340

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Thanks, coachgeo. I contacted Woods, and their unit (the LS72) is more than what I paid for the tractor. I have an email into Leon but wasn't able to find the Union City craigslist contact with an active posting. I'll keep looking, though!
might need to call Leon's. Some companies are not much into email responding. Out of sight out of mind kind of thing. Toll Free: 1-800-667-1581 / Phone: (306) 786-2600

the former craigslist ad has a phone number in it did you try them? ... call 73one 4four6 3311 for questions you might have.

Did you try SSB tractor from in the sticky too?

Last edited: