Extinction

skratch

Equipment
front and rear hydraulics
Sep 18, 2019
bernardo, nm
It says in scripture that the great falling away of the bride of Christ would bring him back.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-5 KJV
[1] Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, [2] That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. [3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come , except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; [4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. [5] Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

I have a lively hope that he will return in the clouds and I will rise up to meet him. It does say there will be tribulations before that great and notable day.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

It also says to be prepared for that day. Christ said you must be born again of the spirit.

John 3:5-8 KJV
[5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. [6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. [7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. [8] The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Benedict Spinoza

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
" The Last Ship " is a very good fiction book on the possibility of nuclear war extinction.Written by a former Naval Officer.
Don't confuse the book with the tv show that absolutely had no similarity other than the name and a bunch of sailors.

nota4re

Premium Member

Equipment
Case 580M Turbo; Kioti DK4210SE-CH; Kubota L2501 (Traded-in)
Aug 16, 2019
Newhall, CA
This is one of the reasons that I like Elon Musk. He's right insofar that one day another an extinction event will occur here on planet. Maybe 100, 1,000 or 10,000 years from now - but it WILL come. This is the simple reason that mankind MUST colonize other planets - even when those planet are nothing like the beautiful "earth" host we have today. If the species is going to survive, we must continue to expand to other planets, period. The time we have wasted in LEO projects is just silly. We need to get on with getting back to the moon and using that to get to mars.