Ok Next question for Zennoh 2002...

KB2SEO

Equipment
L2002DT
Aug 14, 2019
Chatsworth,GA
www.qsl.net
Hi All,
Again, thanks a bunch for all the great advice and manual links so far, I now will be making English labels for my wife to use it- the Pto will be "the turning thingy" The 3 pt lift will be the "Up and down thingy" She can shift a split Differential, Brakes, clutch and throttle is a no brainer so no sweat there!

Since it does not have one, anyone know what model/part numbers I would need to add a front loader? With that done, we'll have the Ultimate (for us) tractor- Does it even exist? I assume I would need controls and whatever else, I think THIS is the place to ask over anyone or Anywhere else! thanks again!
Drewski

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
I have an L2501 tractor. I had the dealer add an LA525 front loader. I think it was about a $4000 option. That may give you a starting point.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hi All,
Again, thanks a bunch for all the great advice and manual links so far, I now will be making English labels for my wife to use it- the Pto will be "the turning thingy" The 3 pt lift will be the "Up and down thingy" She can shift a split Differential, Brakes, clutch and throttle is a no brainer so no sweat there!

Since it does not have one, anyone know what model/part numbers I would need to add a front loader? With that done, we'll have the Ultimate (for us) tractor- Does it even exist? I assume I would need controls and whatever else, I think THIS is the place to ask over anyone or Anywhere else! thanks again!
Drewski
You'll be looking at and aftermarket universe loader, they run in the 6K plus range, and most will require you to make a sub frame for them.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
My ZL2002DT is running a Allied Buller (? on the buller) 90 or 95 and except for the color it looks almost stock,will verify exact name when its light out.
must stay dark there a week at a time:D

KB2SEO

Equipment
L2002DT
Aug 14, 2019
Chatsworth,GA
www.qsl.net
To vAll who replied:

Thank you so very much for the information, Been having a ball with the Old girl so far taken everything we've thrown at her and goes like a tank. We recovered ALL the pasture that had been neglected from being chicken with the "ride on" mowers (I seem to kill them about every 2 to 3 years) One again, I appreciate everyone's know how and kindness. If I can ever help with a Computer hardware or network issue, Please ask! ...Drew

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
If I can ever help with a Computer hardware or network issue, Please ask! ...Drew
Any easy way to get a hard drive and windows to accept a new mother board and processor? ;)