Your Tractor's Name?

Hue

Equipment
Kubota L4060, box blade, stump bucket grapple, snowblower
May 17, 2019
New Brunswick Canada
L4060 - named her Hazel. My mother in law worked on a farm as a teenager. They had one employee with a lead foot, Hazel. Every time she got on the tractor they'd yell "gunn'er Hazel". It stuck.

Tundra - named Woody due to the maple tonneau cover I made for it.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
My wife calls my tractor "Trump". It is orange and put me to work making the farm great again. I just rolled my eyes when she said it.
Ha, Now that's pretty funny! :D

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
1890 > 1926 Foundation and the period of private managementAfter starting-up in the casting industry in 1890, Gonshiro Ohde (later to become Gonshiro Kubota) found success bringing iron pipes for waterworks to mass production, and later diversified his business into the manufacturing of machine tools and iron and steel making equipment, etc. He also aimed for the manufacture of a small three wheeled automobile, but he failed in the face of competition from foreign imported vehicles, and transferred his shares to Tobata Casting (the predecessor of Nissan Motors Co., Ltd) in 1931. Later, the engine business he bought from Tobata Casting became the foundation stone for the future internal combustion equipment business.

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
My BX's name is The Little Jewel. Borrowed the name from my Dad, he named his first New Motorcycle the same. A 1961 model BMW 250. Bet not many of you have seen 1 of them. At that time the only BMW motorcycle dealers were on the coast. He bought it from a dealer in New York and they shipped it right to the shop at home (North Missouri)in a crate. I wasn't very old at the time but remember it like yesterday. I sat and watched as he set it up. Dad and the BMW are both long gone, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't care that I borrowed the name.

Tarmy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2800, BH76A, FEL,box scraper
Nov 17, 2009
Lake Almanor, Ca
BT Digger...

We named all the boats after the kids initials as well...

BT Rocket and BT Bullet for Waverunners...
BT Cruiser for the pontoon boat
BT Express for the ski boat
BT Runabout for the Zodiac...

AL A

Equipment
BX1880
Aug 25, 2019
Dracut Massachusetts, USA
Shortly after I got my BX1880 my wife decided it needed a name. After a while, she started calling it "Pumpkin Spice" partly due to the orange color and partly because she figured I would find that name annoying.

A little while later, after I'd installed a Piranha tooth bar on the bucket, a friend commented to her that the teeth were reminiscent of a jack-o-lantern. So My wife renamed it the "Evil Pumpkin" and that is what it's been since.

Sirgijoe

Equipment
Kubota grand L3560 (4wd, cab) 805 FEL, brush hog, box blade,
Aug 26, 2021
Michigan
Bringing this post back to life! Lol

About to bring home a new L3560.
I was thinking either

"Bota the hutt" - after jabba the hutt

"Casa del perro" - which means the dog house

"Armored Phallus" - after my old tank when I was in the Army. Of course I'd have to fly a jolly Roger flag off the back if I go this route. Lol.

Reactions: 1 user

Goz63

Equipment
Kubota L2501, LA525 loader, QH15,Land Pride RCR1860, BB2560, SGC0660, forks
Jun 19, 2021
Mississippi
Bringing this post back to life! Lol

About to bring home a new L3560.
I was thinking either

"Bota the hutt" - after jabba the hutt

"Casa del perro" - which means the dog house

"Armored Phallus" - after my old tank when I was in the Army. Of course I'd have to fly a jolly Roger flag off the back if I go this route. Lol.
Yeah no contest, fly the flag!

Reactions: 1 user