Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Decisions.... decisions..... what do I want?????

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I gotta share this one with you guys. Started last night. Took gypsy for her nightly walk before bed. Well she alerted to something in the yard and started to drag me out into the grass.

Well me being my ignorant self, I corrected her figuring she was hunting the neighbors cat again. And we went on about her walk. Coming in she headed for that same spot. I told her no, we are going to bed.

Well, fast forward to this morning. I take her out for her walk. We hit the same spot on the driveway, she kicks in that 4 paw drive of hers and drags me out into the middle of the yard. She then picks a piece if paper up. She then looks up at me and here's a $10 bill hanging out of her mouth :eek::p:D

Well at this point I'm kind of flabbergasted :eek: Snatch the money from her mouth since she has a habit of shredding paper. We then spend about another 20 minutes walking around the yard to see if there is anymore money kicking around :D The whole time I'm telling her she's a good girl and giving lots of scratches.

I got me a really good dog. She helps me avoid snakes and drags me to money ;)

Last edited:

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
Does anyone else get this look when your eating. I was trying to eat some grilled salmon and his eyes shifted from me to the salmon and back over and over again but his head never moved. :) He knew I was gonna give him the last bite.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Does anyone else get this look when your eating. I was trying to eat some grilled salmon and his eyes shifted from me to the salmon and back over and over again but his head never moved. :) He knew I was gonna give him the last bite.

Yes, we get that look every night. But Gypsy is a little more demanding. You get the head laying on your lap, then it turns into a soft crying, and an occasional woof thrown in for good measure.

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
That's awesome Daren, - Our dogs really love fish it doesn't matter what kind it is either.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Yes, we get that look every night. But Gypsy is a little more demanding. You get the head laying on your lap, then it turns into a soft crying, and an occasional woof thrown in for good measure.
Multiply that by 9 and 4 of them are wolves, you gotta be on your A game to eat here! :D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I have a feelin I'd be gettin skinny around there :D
I was thinking the same thing. Especially if they work together :eek: 1 distracting, the other snagging what's convenient :p:p or they send in the mini poodle to trip him :) :) :)

Hue

Equipment
Kubota L4060, box blade, stump bucket grapple, snowblower
May 17, 2019
New Brunswick Canada
Was looking through some old photo's this morning and came across a photo of my 2 hunting buddies form a while back. Sure wish I could turn back time for a while, sure miss those boys.
Hey Bearbait, is that a Toller? Beautiful dog. Smart too I bet.

I second being able to turn back time. Lots of furry friends I would love to hang out with again.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Curled up with my baby girl :D:D

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Hey Bearbait, is that a Toller? Beautiful dog. Smart too I bet.

I second being able to turn back time. Lots of furry friends I would love to hang out with again.
Sorry Hue, yes he was a toller, very smart, could learn anything real quick but then he would decide if he wanted to do it or not.:rolleyes:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
DT that little critter has some pretty eyes.
I came home from a meeting the other night, and the Boss's black cat was waiting for me at the door. The kitchen lights were out and just the lights from the garage were shining on the porch,, I couldnt see cat just those 2 big green eyes looking at me through the window,, spooky :eek:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
DT that little critter has some pretty eyes.

I came home from a meeting the other night, and the Boss's black cat was waiting for me at the door. The kitchen lights were out and just the lights from the garage were shining on the porch,, I couldnt see cat just those 2 big green eyes looking at me through the window,, spooky :eek:
I've had her and her brother out running around the yard after dark. With just the outside light on, you can see two pair of green eyes come across the yard and morph into a silhouette of those two. It will make your hair stand on end. :D

The worst was after they mowed the field at the beginning of our street though. I was out walking Gypsy one night and got close to the field. That's when I noticed 6 or 7 sets of eyes watching me :eek: It was a group of deer, but still creepy as the dickens. Especially once gypsy noticed them, puffed up and got her growl on.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Getting some momma time in :D

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Oldie but a goodie
The FAB Five being alien pups!
Left to right
Ares, the red husky RIP big guy
Mika, The giant Malamute
Remy, Toy miniature poodle
Ellie. Red Heeler
And my greatest girl ever Vixen, the Wolf my saddest RIP

Notice mika has one green, and one red, she's a tri eyed (three color) girl.

Attachments

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
You folks need to stop lol, I keep trying to talk myself out of getting another one and your sure not helping posting pictures of all those beautiful pups and Daren don't take this the wrong way but your wife is pretty cute also.;);)