Ordering my B2650 tomorrow or Tuesday, last minute advice?

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
I am looking to install this on my tractor and also have the factory backhoe. I would love to see some pictures on how it was installed and set up. Thanks.
Re: rear remotes with backhoe on B2650

Here's some pics of what I wound up with from the dealership for a rear remote on my B2650. I didn't remount it for the pics but just held it somewhat in place where it had been placed on the right side of the rops and held in place with a large u-bolt. The two hoses with quick couplers connect just as you would the backhoe and vice versa for using the rear remote. Not shown is the hydraulic hose that is a return line to the hydraulic sump on the tractor. When I remove the remote setup I disconnect that line from the valve and use hydraulic fittings to cap and plug each connection. I'm pointing to the capped return port on the valve body in the last pic. It does work just fine. I wish it was a little more compact and could be relocated to avoid sticking out the right hand side above the fender. But with the backhoe option I don't know yet of a better location for it. Here's the pics:
DSC05896_2.jpg

DSC05897_2.jpg

DSC05898_2.jpg

DSC05899_2.jpg

DSC05900_2.jpg

By removing the "return line", capping the fittings and securing the hose to the rops it's easy to remove and replace when it's not needed or going to be in the way.

Hope this gives you and idea. Let me know if you'd like more pics!

One more thing: You can only hook up one or the other at a time. You must not series the backhoe and remotes to the tractor hydraulics!!

Cheers,
David