WTB: Front Blade B2765A with B2791 Quick Hitch

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I have seen a number of them on Craigslist, and as long as you have patience, you will find one within your geographical location. I have one for sale in Northeast CT, and have seen at least 3 or 4 others since I posted mine. Prices are all over the lot, and the only thing that I can say is that you have to be quick to find one below market pricing. Last spring I saw one that was for sale for $400 for both pieces, and it was sold in less than 20 minutes. If you can find one that has a little wear on the cutting edge, you will be lucky. A new cutting edge is about $150, and they can be turned over when one side wears. I am on my 3rd cutting edge, since I plow without the shoes, and the asphalt is rough on the edge. For me, it is worth the cost of a cutting edge every 3 or 4 years not to have to deal with ice or compacted snow on the driveway.

tanderbagy

Equipment
b7800 FEL BH
Aug 16, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks DustyRusty. I see a lot of blades on Craigslist, but none seem to be right for my tractor. I find getting info about the specifications of different Kubota equipment to be incredibly difficult. What exactly do you have for sale?

Dae06

May 10, 2018
Minnesota
I've got a 2018 model B2673 hydraulic angling that I used the winter of 2018-19 about 5 times that I may be willing to get rid of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user