What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Tilled a garden for my dad and for a friend. There were doubters that my B7100 would run a 48" tiller, but it does it well.

Kub3200

Jul 14, 2013
USA
Did some clean up on the front of the property that is all over grown brush. First time using the tractor after putting the Piranha Toothbar on from Bxpanded. The bad part is I have a bunch of large stumps. Thinking of grinding them down instead of removing. Its right along the road and I am sure there are lines that run through there.

Also hogged part of the neighbors property. No pics though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BotaDriver

Equipment
L3800dt
May 15, 2013
North GA
Gentleman, please fix your image sizes. Not only is it easier to read the post, we still get the same level of required detail if the image is
limited to 1200 pixels wide. Just about every smart phone out there will resize the image with just a couple screen presses.
You can also change the size at which you take pictures with the phone or standard camera. Using a larger size just eats up more
memory and makes more work for you down the line. Set image size to 2mp max, that's 1920x1080 or what they call "FULL HD".

On behalf of EVERYONE, thanks for making the change!

Last edited:

The_Al

Equipment
L3540, Heavy duty FEL, 9' bachoe, Brush hog, 72" grappler
Jul 19, 2013
MA
Moved about 10tons of rock out of the garden area in preparation for the new electric fence. My arms are tired from loading the bucket, and thank the Kubota gods for the backhoe (which is an amazing unit.)

Kub3200

Jul 14, 2013
USA
Gentleman, please fix your image sizes. Not only is it easier to read the post, we still get the same level of required detail if the image is
limited to 1200 pixels wide. Just about every smart phone out there will resize the image with just a couple screen presses.
You can also change the size at which you take pictures with the phone or standard camera. Using a larger size just eats up more
memory and makes more work for you down the line. Set image size to 2mp max, that's 1920x1080 or what they call "FULL HD".

On behalf of EVERYONE, thanks for making the change!
I don't often open this forum in a browser so not sure if this was directed to me since I recently posted. From the tapatalk app it all looks the same. If for some reason mine are showing as a large size let me know and I'll resize my pictures.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Billym

Apr 6, 2014
monroe
Hello first post here.
I bought a L275 1985 with 750 hours.
I bush hogged one day and when I slowed engine to idle speed it made a horrible noise. Upon inspection it was the waterpump bearing.
So I replaced
Waterpump
Upper and lower hoses
Hose clamps
Thermostat
Coolant
Engine oil (Amsoil 15-40 diesel and marine)
Oil filter
Air filter (the one in it was dated 2008)
Fuel filter
Tractor was very easy to work on except for removing the factory gasket sealer they had on the block side of waterpump gasket only.
I feel like a made a good decision on the tractor I bought
I'm loving it.

Last edited:

DooRules

Equipment
L245DT, KH161-3, M9850DT, L3800DT
Got some of the slop out of my bucket on my KH161-3, the orings that typically go there just don't work any more so I made a couple of rubber washers from an old Ford floor mat. We will see how long they last. My apologies for the large pic in previous post.

You can see the gap in this pic

And two rubber washers installed :)

Buse

Equipment
B6100 with FEL
Oct 3, 2011
Sweden
When I did the oil change for the season I found a little paper showing these figures:
New oil/filter+ hyd oil: Apr 2012 3533 hours
Filter and oil+ hyd oil: May 2013 3716 hours
And yesterday new oiland filters 3822 hours. Also swapped O-rings in one of the bucket cylinders..
When I got my little B6100 I coudn't really think that I would use it so much. It has become a better use than my old BMW vert...

Skip44

Equipment
Jeeps, L2900, FEL, tiller, brush hog,post hole drill, rock rake
Feb 19, 2014
Alexander, Maine
Today I went to TS and bought a 6 foot rake. I started to clean up my property. It had been logged before I got it so there is a lot of slash around. I didn't get any pictures of the clean up but there is a lot more to go. Here are some of the new rake.

Attachments