Projects Forum

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
There's already 9 forums on this site and if the 'project' is Kubota related, probably can fit into one of them... anything else could go into the 'off topic' forum, maybe with the title: 'PROJECT - my thingamabob'....
So where would you post what I outlined above?

It isn't all off topic, is isn't all kubota. It is a project.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
microhydro isn't a 'tractor' project, the 'project' is the design/construction/installation of a device to change water into electrons.... so put it in the 'off topic' forum with a title: PROJECT, microhydro.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
microhydro isn't a 'tractor' project, the 'project' is the design/construction/installation of a device to change water into electrons.... so put it in the 'off topic' forum with a title: PROJECT, microhydro.
The tractoring was all Kubota. The mini-ex work was all kubota. Many implements used.

But in the end it was a project.

I have no interest in taking the time to document these to have them posted into a black hole (not quite relevant) forum.

It really doesn't matter anyway as coach pointed out, nobody here runs the forum and the people that do are absent at best and have no ability to change it anyway.

Really, the suggestion forum should be removed in order to eliminate the suggestions to begin with.

It is odd how a "suggestions" forum made it on here to begin with? At least a "projects" forum could be used.

Benhameen

Equipment
2012 Kubota L3800 HST W/FEL and 1963 JD 2010 row crop utility
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.
I like the idea of a project thread. I’ve been a Member here for a while now. I don’t post much but I do check in almost daily. Like others have said the “what have you done on your tractor today” thread is too long and I rarely go back to read through any of it.

I love projects, I’ve done 4-5 during the lockdown. Poured an addition to the concrete patio, rearranged garage and mounted cabinets, landscaping around pool, new garden beds, etc. So I would enjoy reading through projects especially projects or things I’ve never attempted.

But thats just my opinion, man.

You guys have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Think this is a great idea! Let's give a shot. New Projects forum created just now. Please go ahead and fill it up with all of your fun and interesting projects around the workshop, the house or acreage. Great idea, thank you for the suggestion NHSleddog.