sgtboz

Equipment
Kubota L3800/L3940, BH77/BH90 Backhoes, www.bozhog.com
Sep 11, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK
www.bozhog.com
{{{{{{SOLD SOLD SOLD}}}}}}

Hey orange friends,

I'm selling my L3940 and BH90 combo and am willing to talk about delivery options since I know we are all pretty well spread out.

This L3940 with ~890 hours is a tank of a compact tractor and it's extremely rare to have a used L3940 and/or BH90/BH92 backhoe come up for sale. The BH90/BH92 mount up to the same subframe. I may also separate the two if the situation is right or if you want the tractor but not the backhoe.

This tractor is TIGHT. It runs beautifully, drives perfectly, has a fresh oil change and all new Kubota Super UDT2 hydraulic fluid and Kubota filter.

The L3940 has all the extras for the Grand L series, just without the cab. The seat is awesome, the HST3 hydrostat has a high/low gear within each L-M-H range. It has "Stall Guard" that keeps you from stalling the engine. The cruise control is electronic and it can even slow the tractor speed automatically to keep RPM's where you want them - for example while brush hogging. The high/low lever is unbelievably useful especially for loader work - low range to fill the bucket then higher range to move the dirt, all from a lever at the steering wheel.

It has a glow plug indicator light that tells you when the engine is ready to start. It'll run a 6ft brush hog, box blade, rake, etc with ease.

The backhoe is easy to use, has plenty of power for digging trees or moving dirt, and performs great. I recently put new seals in the boom cylinder and have always kept the backhoe greased.

I'm willing to deliver or meet you somewhere if we can work it out to where it makes sense. Reach out anytime and I'll be glad to answer ANY question you have about this setup.

Last edited:

klangley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
l440dt-1,Gannon,plow,mower
Jan 9, 2020
Albuqerque,NM
looking for a bh90/ or maybe a bh92. I got a l440dt-1 and Iwas told the bh92 won't work but I'd rather have the 92