Paint Color ?

benelli_t

Feb 17, 2009
Louisiana
Guys,
I want to touch up some rust spots that are starting on my 3130. :D Droped in my local dealer and they gave me a bright orange part # 7000-73712..... It did not seem like they were to confident about the right color when they gave it to me. Is this the right color for my grand L? I read your paint part number article and I did not see it. Did I read to fast?:eek:
Thanks

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Hey there benelli,

Yep, that looks like the right part number, 70000-73712 for a quart of Bright Orange II. This orange shade is the newer of the two oranges that Kubota's come out with and I think it looks a little "redder" than the previous orange, Orange Enamel.

We have listed on our paint part numbers article the part # for the Bright Orange II in a spray can, 70000-73713. Take a look here:

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/2008/10/kubota-paint-part-numbers-where-to-apply-and-how-much/

I'll add the quart part number in a moment to this list for completeness. Pricing for this paint should be around $30 - which is.... pricey for a quart of paint! This isn't Home Depot!

benelli_t

Feb 17, 2009
Louisiana
Wait a sec.... you aren't thinking of waxing your tractor or anything are you? :D It's ok to admit....
LOL!! Ok, I will admit it.... I am trying to beat out a few dents, changed a few broken lights... Other than that just trying to stop the rust. It will creep up on you in this very humid climate really fast. As far as waxing goes, I would rather have a snake bite me on my you know what!:eek:

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
Laugh all you want about fresh paint and wax, but it helps in cleaning the mud and crud off

Reactions: 1 user