My New MX5800 was delivered yesterday

fattball

Apr 11, 2015
seattle,wa
Yes its a 72 inch I just mowed with it and 1st gear is way to slow, my junky john Deere rider is just as fast.
But the grass was over 2 feet tall so i went slow ill mow again in a week and try to do midrange when its not so long. I might end up just discing most of it

fattball

Apr 11, 2015
seattle,wa
One thing I hate so far about the tractor is the seat. It bottoms out every few seconds and Is giving me mini concussions and whiplash. I need to figure out a better shock system and new seat or something. I need a hans device to keep my head in place.

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
One thing I hate so far about the tractor is the seat. It bottoms out every few seconds and Is giving me mini concussions and whiplash. I need to figure out a better shock system and new seat or something. I need a hans device to keep my head in place.
This will take care of your seat problems.

virginiavenom

Jan 30, 2015
Sherman, TX
fattball. not trying to be rude, but how heavy are you? I'm pretty hefty and have had a similar issue but haven't ordered my 5800 just yet.

thinking about seeing if the dealer will install the grand L air ride seat for me.

Wayne64SS

Equipment
'13 MX5100HST, '82 B7100HST
May 27, 2015
Duanesburg NY
This will take care of your seat problems.
Hmmmm I like that.

fattball. not trying to be rude, but how heavy are you? I'm pretty hefty and have had a similar issue but haven't ordered my 5800 just yet.

thinking about seeing if the dealer will install the grand L air ride seat for me.
Let me know if they do this I'd like air on mine. You're gonna love the 5200 if its anything like my 5100!