8n ford , buying Gr2120 Kubota
Mar 11, 2014
Hillsboro ,Ohio

OBKubota

Equipment
2014Gr2120,Gr2728Snowblower,Gck5GrassCatcher,agri-FabSpreader
Oct 21, 2014
Ontario
It's difficult to order from Canada on that site but that's OK I ordered the second one how did you manage putting the one on behind the fuel tank there doesn't seem to be much room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rodnutrandy

Equipment
Mar 11, 2014
Hillsboro ,Ohio
It's difficult to order from Canada on that site but that's OK I ordered the second one how did you manage putting the one on behind the fuel tank there doesn't seem to be much room.

I drilled the hole from outside carefully , go to far with drill bit and you will drill tank .Wires feed thru by tank easily

rodnutrandy

Equipment
Mar 11, 2014
Hillsboro ,Ohio

OBKubota

Equipment
Oct 21, 2014
Ontario
In the meantime while I'm waiting for the other lights I decided to put on a homemade electric chute deflector and an electric chute rotator on my snowblower. I'm not finished yet but when I am, I can post pictures if anyone is interested!

OBKubota

Equipment
Oct 21, 2014
Ontario
Led tail lights finally came in so I got them installed and I decided to put some led backup/flood lights while I was at it. Replaced factory light switch with two way switch so in second position head lights and rear floodlights are on. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448207106.125464.jpg

tommyb

Sep 12, 2015
Wallingford, CT.
Led tail lights finally came in so I got them installed and I decided to put some led backup/flood lights while I was at it. Replaced factory light switch with two way switch so in second position head lights and rear floodlights are on. View attachment 19095

That looks like those will help a lot OBKabota, nice job!

Need some nighttime pics with those fired up. :)

rodnutrandy

Equipment
Mar 11, 2014
Hillsboro ,Ohio
That looks like those will help a lot OBKabota, nice job!

Need some nighttime pics with those fired up. :)
Led tail lights finally came in so I got them installed and I decided to put some led backup/flood lights while I was at it. Replaced factory light switch with two way switch so in second position head lights and rear floodlights are on. View attachment 19095

Nice looking set up! I may play more later , have most of my leaves picked up now, so about to put it away for winter, use my 8N ford tractor with blade for snow!

OBKubota

Equipment
Oct 21, 2014
Ontario
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448579159.611382.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448579171.299686.jpg
It's hard to take pictures of lights at night this is the best I could do, they light up pretty good area so I'll be able to see how well I'm salting and I won't run into anything LOL.

tommyb

Sep 12, 2015
Wallingford, CT.
View attachment 19161 View attachment 19162
It's hard to take pictures of lights at night this is the best I could do, they light up pretty good area so I'll be able to see how well I'm salting and I won't run into anything LOL.

Looks great, that lights up a good size area.
Looking forward to adding some, think I'll go to LED headlights to give the small charging system more margin when other LED lights are installed. Thanks for sharing.

rodnutrandy

Equipment
Mar 11, 2014
Hillsboro ,Ohio
Looks great, that lights up a good size area.
Looking forward to adding some, think I'll go to LED headlights to give the small charging system more margin when other LED lights are installed. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for idea, What is the deal where you have to fight the advertisement anytime you advance a page, almost not worth the result!

OBKubota

Equipment
Oct 21, 2014
Ontario
Not sure what your using but I never seem to have any problems with adds on my iPhone using tapatalk app or even on ipad using safari browser. Some other sites yes but not this one so far.

rodnutrandy

Equipment
Mar 11, 2014
Hillsboro ,Ohio
Looks good , great site , Merry Christmas to all ! Over 60 degrees today in SW Ohio, one of warmest Decembers we have had , Going to cool down tomorrow, but looks like it might warm up for Christmas!

rodnutrandy

Equipment
Mar 11, 2014
Hillsboro ,Ohio
We are almost back to Christmas and no new posts. I am still a happy camper with my Gr2120 , I have steep hills I used to have to make a run for and than slide back down , the Gr climbs the hills , will stop anywhere on hill I want and goes back down without sliding . That diesel sips fuel and since in woods , grass is not thick , but found down at road , grass a foot high mowed as easy as my yard did . Did have a surprise yesterday . Was washing it , and took screen off below steering wheel . Had a Craftsman screwdriver fall out . Not mine, will check with dealer on next trip .

bradmond

Equipment
BX25D
Mar 14, 2015
SeaTac, Wa
My Dad has had his for over a year and it's doing great for him. Mows all summer and blows snow all winter. No problems.

Escarpment

Equipment
GR2110
Jun 8, 2017
Flesherton, Ontario
Hi all. I'm Dave and new to the forum. I made a deal on a 2013 225 hour GR2120 with 54" deck and GR2728 snowblower. Everything looks new and tested great. I pick it up Saturday. After I drop the deck and do a full service, I plan on adding a tail light bar and safety strobe. I've read this entire thread and am interested in making an chute rotator also. I'm sure I'll have other questions soon enough.

Last edited:

rodnutrandy

Equipment
Mar 11, 2014
Hillsboro ,Ohio
I have a gr2120 diesel I bought new . Think the reason for so few of posts is no one has a problem. Love mine ! I got down the year after we got it ! my wife had taken over the mowing and picking up limbs ( live in a woods ). She says she enjoys mowing , not so much picking up limbs . I miss the mowing, but miss my streetrod most, it has sit over 2 years . I know you know what most gr2120 look like , but how about a 1946 Studebaker pickup ?

Attachments