Tank port on B3300

project_x

Mar 6, 2010
Ottawa
I'm looking for a tank port to tee into.,....does anyone know off hand where on a B3300 (or B3200 or B7800) it is? I haven't started hunting....thought i would check if someone knew where one is....

project_x

Mar 6, 2010
Ottawa
I found the one from the loader valve.
Is there another port available?

or if I tee into the loader tank line...does anyone know what size the line is, so I can by a barbed T ahead of time?

Last edited:

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Likely if you look at the outer surface of your loader lines the size will be written there.

This is not a job for barbed fittings and hose clamps.... that stuff is for garden hoses.

Use real hydraulic fittings and avoid plumbing fittings.

Dave

project_x

Mar 6, 2010
Ottawa
I looked through the parts diagram and both ends of the tank line from the loader are barbed fittings head-on with clamps.
That line is painted Grey at the factory...no markings

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
I looked through the parts diagram and both ends of the tank line from the loader are barbed fittings head-on with clamps.
That line is painted Grey at the factory...no markings

I stand corrected!! Sorry.

Using a low pressure line in such an application seems unusual.

Many web sites referenced by owners looking to add hydraulic circuits to their tractors are wrongly told to use the tank port to feed the next valve thus subjecting the tank port and plumbing to full system pressure.

Dave

project_x

Mar 6, 2010
Ottawa
I stand corrected!! Sorry.

Using a low pressure line in such an application seems unusual.

Many web sites referenced by owners looking to add hydraulic circuits to their tractors are wrongly told to use the tank port to feed the next valve thus subjecting the tank port and plumbing to full system pressure.

Dave
No worries. I wish the kubota parts list fitting sizes....i'd love to be organize before taking it all apart.