Kubota W5021SC

cbobernick

Equipment
W5021
Sep 3, 2019
Sterling Heights
I have tried many times to help the few people with parts needed or broken parts for a Kubota W5021 SC, it would be nice to get a response back, sold it, price too high. I will gladly help anyone that needs parts to keep the best mower ever built running. I bought mine at Sears on 5/7/1989 and it still runs like the day I bought it. I have replace parts over the years but that not too much to ask for a mower used every week for 30 years.

Chris

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I have tried many times to help the few people with parts needed or broken parts for a Kubota W5021 SC, it would be nice to get a response back, sold it, price too high. I will gladly help anyone that needs parts to keep the best mower ever built running. I bought mine at Sears on 5/7/1989 and it still runs like the day I bought it. I have replace parts over the years but that not too much to ask for a mower used every week for 30 years.

Chris
Keep an eye on the posting dates of your replies, most of your replies are to OLD posts, or what we call hit and runs, one post and they are gone. ;)

biggerpill

Equipment
w5021-sc
Mar 13, 2020
arvada, CO
hey chris
got an older w5021-sc that still runs great but have to replace the bag..got any extras or any ideas..guess its no longer mad..still runs great but the duct tape falling of..hehe

mark in colorado