BX2767 60" Snow Plow Blade Angle Adjust

martyf

Equipment
BX1870
Jan 27, 2015
Bucks County, PA
Greetings,

I have lurked here for a bit and not seen anyone post about this.
My BX2767 Snow Plow Blade (Quick Attach) clearly has what appear to be attachment points for some kind of linear actuator to adjust the blade angle whilst plowing.

In doing some research, I have found many possibilities for implementing an electric powered angle adjust, but before I drop $400 on anything, I thought I'd ask here about why the mysterious lack of a Kubota branded power option for the angle adjustment. Is this just one of those, "If you know how to install it, go right ahead and do it" situations or is there some "Oh, you can't actually do that with a quick attach" that I should know about.

Has anyone else already added a powered angle adjustment to this blade? If so how's that working out?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
First I wouldn't take a linear actuator, it would take a hydraulic cylinder.
Linear actuators are too week for such an operation, first time you hit something solid it will break.
I think the reason the never offered it as an option, is implementing the hydraulics on such a small unit gets complicated and they probably didn't see much $$ in it for them.
You could use a electric solenoid selector or bypass valve and get it to work, guys with lager tractors do it all the time.
There is some models that the regen on the loader control make the ram not work right.

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
Welcome to the forum.

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
The above statement is somewhat correct! From the whole goods book "requires rear remote and forward hose kit"

I also believe that the moldboard and mount are very close to the BX2763A blade.

Pat

jkcolo22

Equipment
BX25D
Jan 5, 2017
Castle Rock, Colorado
BX2767 60" Snow Plow Blade Angle Adjust

Reviving this thread... Is rear remote actually needed, or can I just use my third function valve that installed for the grapple?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Re: BX2767 60" Snow Plow Blade Angle Adjust

Reviving this thread... Is rear remote actually needed, or can I just use my third function valve that installed for the grapple?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes you could use a third function valve to make it work. ;)

Matthew Wendt

Sep 4, 2019
Buffalo, NY
I know I need a BX2767. Is the BX6315 quick hitch absolutely needed?

Can you just manually install the pins form the loader into the BX2767? Maybe the spacing is different or clearance to angle?

The dealer said my standard bucket will go into the quick hitch, so I would think the spacing is the same. I hate the idea of more weight and length on my already small L203A loader.

For angle, I know I need the BX2787 cylinder. Dealer said the rear remote is BX73226. Is that the only option for angle control? Could I use the curl connections to do the angle and leave the curl disconnected at the curl I want or would it leak down and be too springy?

What is the hose kit PN?

Thanks guys, first time posting,

Matt