L140

ritaprns

Dec 1, 2011
melbourne victoria australia
Hi I have an L140 it has 1 cylinder and a 3 point linkage that lifts from the top if anybody can help me I need to know the equivalent of this grey so I can get parts for it . I cant even find filters as I cant find any information at all on the L140 any info would be greatly appreciated Thanx for your time ..Vince

Profnohair

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1500, 42" bh, box blade, G6200HST, Mahindra 450 with BH, FEL, etc.
Hi I have an L140 it has 1 cylinder and a 3 point linkage that lifts from the top if anybody can help me I need to know the equivalent of this grey so I can get parts for it . I cant even find filters as I cant find any information at all on the L140 any info would be greatly appreciated Thanx for your time ..Vince
I see you found the site I recommended. I hope someone here has the answer to your questions.

Profnohair

Neville

Oct 9, 2019
Australia
Hi, did you have any success locating filters, I modified the fuel supply - new filer housing. I am having trouble finding an oil filter.

Regards,
Neville