New whip

Michigankubota

Equipment
B2650 Loader,LX 2980-64 Blower ,60”MMM , Land Pride 60”Box Blade.
Oct 17, 2018
Bessemer, Western U.P.
Picked up my new B2650 with cab yesterday.. So far I really like it. There’s no comparison to the weight and power difference while using the loader or blowing snow. The tractor handles the blower vs my BX was handled by the blower. :)

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Picked up my new B2650 with cab yesterday.. So far I really like it. There’s no comparison to the weight and power difference while using the loader or blowing snow. The tractor handles the blower vs my BX was handled by the blower. :)
Bet you're loving that new cab...especially with the weather we're having at the moment! We had a foot of snow with high winds today and it's supposed to
continue overnight and mostly tomorrow. Mine will get a good workout in the morning!
Regards,
David

Michigankubota

Equipment
Oct 17, 2018
Bessemer, Western U.P.
Bet you're loving that new cab...especially with the weather we're having at the moment! We had a foot of snow with high winds today and it's supposed to
continue overnight and mostly tomorrow. Mine will get a good workout in the morning!
Regards,
David
I really do. I was concerned about mowing with the cab and tree branches. I guess the push mower will get more of a workout. I looked at aftermarket cabs and wasn’t really excited about the options for my BX. So after my trans leak came back on the BX I figured it was time to upgrade.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Nothing beats a cab. Glad you like it and you can keep ALL the snow up there. None down here in the lower and it can stay that way. In fact, was 60 yesterday in Dundee, Michigan.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
We are waiting for it... it started to snow but has stopped. Calm before the blizzard???
Spitting a little snow here. I don't really want any, you can have it all thank you.

Very windy here, out of the west. Probably fire up the bio-mass stove later on, no point in burning propane when the corn is free....

Could be an interesting New Years eve on the roads. Bump shops will be busy.

Michigankubota

Equipment
Oct 17, 2018
Bessemer, Western U.P.
Spitting a little snow here. I don't really want any, you can have it all thank you.

Very windy here, out of the west. Probably fire up the bio-mass stove later on, no point in burning propane when the corn is free....

Could be an interesting New Years eve on the roads. Bump shops will be busy.
That’s for sure.. haha! We have around 8 inches so far. It’s so wet around from the weeks worth of melting we’ve had.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
That’s for sure.. haha! We have around 8 inches so far. It’s so wet around from the weeks worth of melting we’ve had.
We have a sust. Fine with me. You can have it all. Not even enough to put the plow on for, let alone the blower. Until we get 5", I don't screw with it.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Looks like Friday and Saturday you'll get to use it once again and I'll be putting the plow on the M9 too. 6+ according to NWS and widy so it will drift.. I'm excited, not.

Michigankubota

Equipment
Oct 17, 2018
Bessemer, Western U.P.
Looks like Friday and Saturday you'll get to use it once again and I'll be putting the plow on the M9 too. 6+ according to NWS and widy so it will drift.. I'm excited, not.
We Received 10” Monday and Tuesday. I do like the fresh snow as I like to snowmobile in the sticks. I haven’t seen that forecast yet.. I do like the cab. The heater will roast you out.

DeepWoods

Equipment
B2650HSDC Woodland Mills WC68 Wood Chipper
Apr 10, 2019
Bigfork Minnesota
We Received 10” Monday and Tuesday. I do like the fresh snow as I like to snowmobile in the sticks. I haven’t seen that forecast yet.. I do like the cab. The heater will roast you out.
I have to agree with the cab temperature, I can blow snow in a tee shirt, regardless of the outdoor temp. Getting out afterwards can come as a shock. :eek: