My B2620 Pics

Cfrazer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2670-1,FEL, BX5450, BBox, GS1548, RB1560, QH05, AI2 Forks, SS Curtis Cab
Jan 22, 2018
North Rose, NY, USA
More of the LED lights at work. No issue with glare while in blowing snow.

They are great mowing too because they light up 360* around the tractor, so I can see the edge of the deck on both sides.
WOW!!!!, that lights up the night.. They are Excellent.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I also added some rear view mirrors so I don't have to keep looking backwards when snow blowing.
Got them from www.golfcartsandaccessories.com.

They are nice quality, adjustable and were cheap. I did drill two small holes in my loader stanchions, but in a non-load bearing area.

Attachments

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Pics 1 and 2 are from when I replaced my septic. Dug it with a mini-ex, but back filled and landscaped with the B.

The other pics are a load of 7/8 A gravel and a load of sandy loam I brought home and moved with the B, on top of the previous 330 tonne it moved and spread.

Attachments

Traderdell

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, BX2370 (sold)
Apr 29, 2016
Clifton Springs,NY
Thank you for posting a great set of pictures and showing what can be done with a B. I hope to have my new B2650 this week but I keep adding things to it that have to be ordered before the dealer can it all done.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Thank you Traderdell. The B2650 is a really nice machine that will make your life even easier. I wish my B had position control, but you get used to the quarter inching after a while.
If I were getting the new 50 series I would get the extendable hitch arms and the ratcheting lift rod rather than a quick hitch. My quick hitch works ok, but it rattles at times and puts your implements that much further out taking weight off the front. Like I said, doesn't cause me any issues, but you can feel the difference.

Traderdell

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, BX2370 (sold)
Apr 29, 2016
Clifton Springs,NY
If I were getting the new 50 series I would get the extendable hitch arms and the ratcheting lift rod rather than a quick hitch. My quick hitch works ok, but it rattles at times and puts your implements that much further out taking weight off the front. Like I said, doesn't cause me any issues, but you can feel the difference.
I ordered both plus the hydraulic top link. I really can’t wait!

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Went out today to scrape some of the ice layer off the yard and break up some banks in the hopes this stuff goes away soon. Now it's not nearly as slippery.

Had a couple spots that were a mess where I had the dump trucks parked and it melted, then I was washing vehicles when we had a couple warm days, so it all turned into a skating rink.

Attachments

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Getting sick of looking at this snow so went out tonight to break up some of the snow to try and promote some melting. But now it is going back down to minus 12*C with snow in forecast.
On the bright side the mosquitoes aren't out yet.

Attachments

Mainah

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501HST, BLMX3164 blower, BB1266 box blade, BX42S chipper, Titan forks
Feb 26, 2018
Standish, Maine
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. It is great to see what a small tractor can do with a little time and patience. You do excellent work and obviously take pride in your property and equipment. It really shows!

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Thanks a lot Mainah. I appreciate it.

A lot can be done with these little tractors. I love it.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Took these pics because I noticed because of the snow on the road and the hill side bared off, you can see how the bush road goes that I made in my pics here.
You can now see the hills the little B was pulling the box blade up. (I had to work up to make a road as I went.)

I have two elevations in my back yard, then it levels out until it gets to a small mountain.

You follow the orange arrow up from the lawn then it winds around (white arrow) to the top.

Attachments

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Had to go do a job for a neighbour. His break wall got washed out during a bad storm last fall and he needed it back filled. But his yard and lawn is like a wet sponge, even on foot. And he didn't want to damage the turf as they are putting it up for sale.

So here's another example of "bigger is better" is not always the case.

Got it filled in with the pit run he had and then I carried the loam in after but told him to let it settle before he spreads the loam and seeds it.

Tried to limit the area I traveled on the lawn, but ended up staggering my tracks to keep pushing the ruts down. Once the grass stands back up it will be good. We spread some seed and fertilizer when I was done.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Thank you everyone. My B gets all the credit. Hasn't let me down yet. I like people to see how capable these little tractors are. You don't always need to go big.

Only other thing I have done lately is go back and spread a couple loads of gravel on their driveways for them with the loader and box blade.

Been so hot and humid here I haven't been doing much. Only had to mow my lawns once so far this summer. I'm praying for snow. I hate this heat.

Attachments