Modify LA534 Loader frame brackets for B7800HSD

littleorangetractor

Equipment
B2650, LA534 Loader, B2782 Snow Blower, B6000 with Loader
Nov 12, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie ON
Hi all,
I recently purchased a B7800 HSD Tractor, but the previous owner had purchased only a front mounted snowblower attachment. I did not purchase the snowblower attachment as I knew I would get more use from a front end loader.
The LA402 loaders are very rare, however I did find a LA534 loader locally at a very reasonable price.
My question is would it be possible to modify or adapt the LA534 brackets to fit onto the B7800HSD frame? Has anyone here done something similar with their tractor/loader combination. I’ve heard some forum members have built their loader from scratch, but my fabrication work is limited to getting heavy plate sheared and welded at a local shop. I have a metal machine lathe, a 10” drill press and a 20 ton press in my shop. Working on my tractor is just as much fun as operating it! :D
Thank you in advance for any advice you can share.
Work safely!
L.O.T.

littleorangetractor

Equipment
B2650, LA534 Loader, B2782 Snow Blower, B6000 with Loader
Nov 12, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie ON
Hi Ryansweatt2004,
Thanks for responding to my question. It encourages me to ‘give it a shot’ and see how it turns out. To order a new LA402 loader for my B7800 would cost more than I have in my budget and it would take 10 to 12 weeks to have it delivered. I’m told Kubota won’t set up to produce only a small run of loaders but will wait until there is a large enough order from multiple dealers to defer the setup up costs. It is a practise that many companies use to reduce production costs.
Thanks again for taking time to share your thoughts on this proposed project.
L.O.T.