Big Bang

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
Okay, you're kinda weird - or not. I checked out the video and of course in the process checked out a couple others. Now I know there are several theories of how the universe came about and with all the brilliant minds out there we still don't KNOW. It's all theory. Since I won't be around long enough to have to deal with it I can just forget all the theories and get on with life. Thanks for sharing though, it IS interesting - kind of like physics only more so.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
I find it interesting that for many physicists, the search for answers to "why" and "how" only strengthens their faith in a Supreme being. There definitely seems to be a plan on how things transpired but it will definitely take some time to understand, even if only superficially.

I for one am simply in awe, even if we are a one in a billion universe.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
The biggest question about the big bang is,,,,What was Penny's last name?

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
All the astro physicists get together and debate the theories.
We have a pretty good idea of the events and timeline from "just after" the Bang.

But in the end, All the understanding and conjecture along with way too much math relies on being given "JUST ONE FREE MIRACLE". ;-)

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I find it interesting that for many physicists, the search for answers to "why" and "how" only strengthens their faith in a Supreme being. There definitely seems to be a plan on how things transpired but it will definitely take some time to understand, even if only superficially.

I for one am simply in awe, even if we are a one in a billion universe.
Ray:

Are you implying that there may be more Kubota's out there? John Deere's too?:eek: