Mx5200

HerbW

Apr 11, 2016
Blythewood, SC, USA
My tractor would not start, so I jumped started it. I got these codes E-94 and P0606. I was told that once I installed a new battery, as it was dead, the codes would go away, however, they have not.

I do not know what the codes are and how to remove them. Also, will hurt to use the tractor without knowing what the codes are for?

Thank you for any assistance,

Herb

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
My tractor would not start, so I jumped started it. I got these codes E-94 and P0606. I was told that once I installed a new battery, as it was dead, the codes would go away, however, they have not.

I do not know what the codes are and how to remove them. Also, will hurt to use the tractor without knowing what the codes are for?

Thank you for any assistance,

Herb
E-94 is a engine shutoff relay error and P0606 is a ecu processor error . Often the tractor will not start with a P0606 but if it does there is no harm in running it the E-94 error might cause it to automatically shut down though because it is controlled by the Operator Presence control. If it works I think you can go ahead and use it because likely both codes were set by low voltage when the battery was dead. There is a process for clearing those codes but the best way would be for the dealer to do it with Diagmaster because it will give more information about the conditions that cause the codes which will be beneficial in ensuring they don't happen again.