M9540 with M30 FEL Diverter valve repair

tthorkil

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M9540HDC12 / LX2610HSDC / ZD1011-48 / Bobcat S250
Jan 1, 2011
Bagley, MN, United States
I was replacing one of the tilt cylinder to diverter valve hydraulic hoses with the 'push-pull' type of connection to diverter valve and when I removed the original hose I could not get the new or old connector to go back into the diverter valve. When discussing this with Altona Farm machinery they found the drawing for the diverter valve and found that the '3/8" plug-in' was replaceable. I am starting this thread as informative. The diverter valve plug-ins are removed/installed with a long 8mm allen wrench - I used my 20V 1/4" impact driver to remove the plug-in - it took a couple of 5 second bursts before it broke loose and was out almost instantly. I am attaching pictures to try to hopefully make it self explanatory. Since 5 is max number of files I will add a couple more pictures of the hose in the next post.

Attachments

Last edited:

tthorkil

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M9540HDC12 / LX2610HSDC / ZD1011-48 / Bobcat S250
Jan 1, 2011
Bagley, MN, United States
Here a couple of pictures of the hydraulic hose. When removing the hose connection the red plastic clip is removed - push the connector in all the way and pull straight out. When installing the new hose install the red plastic clip and push straight in and it locks.

Attachments