Fs: G1800 48”

22R

Feb 29, 2020
GONZALES, La
Hey Jake it is ashamed you have to drop the price as these are way more lawnmower than you can buy today new. The real drawback i suspect is the ZTR. While I got mine all fixed up and god to go after cutting bit of grass with it I realized how much better the Exmark is for strictly grass cutting. If my Exmark ever went I would look for another ZTR but the BOTA will work in a pinch. The other day at my local dealer to get hydro fluid and a filter I saw a B7100HST on the lot in OK shape but weathered I thought about inquiring for a swap for my G1900 but I figure they will won't cash plus and being my baby bota looks to new I figure I will just hold on to it. I will attach a couple finish shots, I need new rear tires then I can even put the snazzy chrome hub caps back on......suddenly it is 1994.

Attachments

Gtijake

Equipment
G6200
May 26, 2018
Charlotte, NC
Hey Jake it is ashamed you have to drop the price as these are way more lawnmower than you can buy today new. The real drawback i suspect is the ZTR. While I got mine all fixed up and god to go after cutting bit of grass with it I realized how much better the Exmark is for strictly grass cutting. If my Exmark ever went I would look for another ZTR but the BOTA will work in a pinch. The other day at my local dealer to get hydro fluid and a filter I saw a B7100HST on the lot in OK shape but weathered I thought about inquiring for a swap for my G1900 but I figure they will won't cash plus and being my baby bota looks to new I figure I will just hold on to it. I will attach a couple finish shots, I need new rear tires then I can even put the snazzy chrome hub caps back on......suddenly it is 1994.
That thing is SUPER clean! My new Gravely ZT HD 48 is definitely much quicker for mowing the lawn, but wouldn’t be useful for any other chores like the G1900 (I have a utility quad and a Ford 1720 as well so that’s all covered).

With that said the right buyer is definitely out there to get another 20+ years of great use out of this, but these are tough times for everyone so I can understand why the market is pretty stale at the moment.

Finally got my new shop closed up so the G1900 is tucked away out of the weather and waiting on it’s new owner. No rush, but you know as well as I do $1600 won’t buy a better machine!

GreentoOrange

Equipment
Deere 4300, X320
Mar 2, 2020
Gordonsville
wish you were closer. im just north of charlottesville, va. i have a g1800 already, but with all the grass i cut, i could use another. good luck

Gtijake

Equipment
G6200
May 26, 2018
Charlotte, NC
Bump, open to trades for shop equipment.

Sheetmetal shear, break, roller ect

Single phase powered machine shop equipment:
Mill, lathe, grinder ect

American made tool box:

Snap on, MAC, ect no junk