put front end loader on tractor last night l4200

ASTER

May 30, 2017
ROSEDALE LA
put front end loader (la650a) on tractor last night l4200, everything works good on front end loader, but the 3 pt only works when im moving around the joy stick, i have the center line up an down, if your facing the button right side in the inlet an left side is the outlet.... an the lower right is power beyond, i have all three hooked up in the right placces on the front end loader am i doinging inthing i am doing thing wrong

also im trying to find out what la650 to get a boom seal kit the boom cylinders 32mm

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
It would be helpful if you posted the page from the manual you used to determine what hose went where as there are no L4200 WSM available on line.

How many hoses are on your loader valve? 6 or 7.

Dave

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
Dave, attached is the hydraulic port hook up from the operators manual (available on kubota books). If I understand his explanation of how he hooked it up, all three lines appear to be wrong at this port.
L4200 hyd port.jpg

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Dave, attached is the hydraulic port hook up from the operators manual (available on kubota books). If I understand his explanation of how he hooked it up, all three lines appear to be wrong at this port.
View attachment 49927
Please look at the initial photo with my added markings.

I am looking for feedback on how I read the manual's instructions.

The owner's photo is misleading as the center screw is set horizontal but he says he has it turned vertical.

He has hoses in the wrong places as you have said.

Dave

Attachments

Last edited:

hope to float

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450
Feb 18, 2018
Ireland
I have the same valve on mine. I'll have a look tomorrow.
Did you turn the slotted screw in the centre? Mine is 45 degrees one way with loader connected and 45 degrees the other way when the loader is off the tractor

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
Dave, I agree with your marked up pic according to the instructions I posted.

ASTER

May 30, 2017
ROSEDALE LA
Please look at the initial photo with my added markings.

I am looking for feedback on how I read the manual's instructions.

The owner's photo is misleading as the center screw is set horizontal but he says he has it turned vertical.

He has hoses in the wrong places as you have said.

Dave
thx this worked good

ASTER

May 30, 2017
ROSEDALE LA
thx this worked good
its been working good..... i have a quick ?.... this what i have is hydro block on tractor line power beyond point going ran to front end loader power beyond point... the ? is can i cap both side... someone told me it helps with flow psi....

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
its been working good..... i have a quick ?.... this what i have is hydro block on tractor line power beyond point going ran to front end loader power beyond point... the ? is can i cap both side... someone told me it helps with flow psi....
No you can not cap it, as you'll blow the seals out of the pump.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
with the complaint of "3ph doesn't work unless loader control is actuated" is almost always due to incorrectly installed hoses. A lot of times it's the BY hose and TANK hoses swapped.