Current protests and rioting

BXHoosier

Equipment
BX24
Jan 21, 2018
Indiana
Re: Daily Chuckle

Instead of firing tear gas at the crowds, police should fire job applications at them. They would scatter like cockroaches when the lights come on.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Instead of firing tear gas at the crowds, police should fire job applications at them. They would scatter like cockroaches when the lights come on.
What makes you think they may know what they are, or even know HOW to fill on out?

Those only protesting should be able to protest, but when they begin destroying property and stealing it's time to lock them up. But then we're letting convicted folks out of the jails because of the Corvid 19 virus.

It's time to find out who is buying the bricks and gallons of milk for these thugs and stop the flow of money to the rioters.

Reactions: 1 user

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas

What makes you think they may know what they are, or even know HOW to fill on out?

Those only protesting should be able to protest, but when they begin destroying property and stealing it's time to lock them up. But then we're letting convicted folks out of the jails because of the Corvid 19 virus.

It's time to find out who is buying the bricks and gallons of milk for these thugs and stop the flow of money to the rioters.
Len, they dropped the curfew for Little Rock from 10pm to 8pm yesterday. They caught wind that someone was bussing in people from out of state to beef up the tanks of protestors.

I wonder who is paying for it all and sponsoring it?

It's not cheap to charter a bus/ buses.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan

Len, they dropped the curfew for Little Rock from 10pm to 8pm yesterday. They caught wind that someone was bussing in people from out of state to beef up the tanks of protestors.

I wonder who is paying for it all and sponsoring it?

It's not cheap to charter a bus/ buses.

There are protestors, and there are thugs, criminals and looters. They are not necessarily the same people, and not necessarily the same race. Antifa was was bandied about as a source of some of the money for sponsored looting in LA, but I don't know how much truth there is to that.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas

There are protestors, and there are thugs, criminals and looters. They are not necessarily the same people, and not necessarily the same race. Antifa was was bandied about as a source of some of the money for sponsored looting in LA, but I don't know how much truth there is to that.
I'm sure most of it was equal opportunity thuggery at it's finest.

They had a great example yesterday about a peaceful protest where arrests were made. The reason for the arrests. Because the people shut down a main roadway through downtown Little Rock cutting off access to traffic and local businesses.

They were offered the chance to get out of the road peacefully. If the police had to remove them from the streets then they would be arrested and charged. The mayor actually marched with one group for a bit. And not one person removed from the road was injured.

https://www.fox16.com/news/dozens-arrested-during-protests-tuesday-in-little-rock/amp/

The mayors main concern and why they lowered the curfew was because he was afraid that the folks being bussed in were sponsored thugs. At least that was the gist I got from the public service announcement on the radio announcing the lowered curfew.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa

Wana see how a snow plow works?

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
Thank you for starting separate thread

God Bless every single law enforcement officer for doing their duty.

And God speed in removing the poor performing ones from the ranks of law enforcement.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Black Lives Matter movement is racist, ALL LIVES MATTER.

I cant believe anyone would want to be a cop in certain areas of the country.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Black Lives Matter movement is racist, ALL LIVES MATTER.

I cant believe anyone would want to be a cop in certain areas of the country.

Everytime I hear or read that line Black Lives Matter I get incensed. ALL LIVES MATTER Black, brown, yellow white or any shade in between and I agree being a LEO is a thankless job. My son is a Georgia State Highway Patrolman, against my wishes but that is what he wanted to do. He's a K9 officer.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
The cops will never get a fair trial either. The jury will convict just out of fear of more riots most likely.

Last edited:

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
.......fearing outside instigators possibly antifa influence.

Hey it was only about a month or so ago that governors across the nation, of a certain political affiliation, decided to free lots of inmates over supposed covid 19 fears.

things that make you go...HMMMMMMM;)

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Been peaceful protests here so far. My wife has been freaking out because apparently there was some Facebook talk of these groups coming out to the “white” communities outside the city to loot. We live far enough out that I ain’t worried, they would have to march through thousands of acres of logging ground or march down a narrow busy highway with no shoulder to get here and that ain’t gonna happen. They would also be stupid to think that we ain’t armed out here.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Been peaceful protests here so far. My wife has been freaking out because apparently there was some Facebook talk of these groups coming out to the “white” communities outside the city to loot. We live far enough out that I ain’t worried, they would have to march through thousands of acres of logging ground or march down a narrow busy highway with no shoulder to get here and that ain’t gonna happen. They would also be stupid to think that we ain’t armed out here.
They know better then to start looting homes in our state. Or you would think so anyway Doesn't matter the location, demographic, or ethnicity.

The majority of the population in this state has some sort of firearm in their home. The odds would not be in their favor.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Hey it was only about a month or so ago that governors across the nation, of a certain political affiliation, decided to free lots of inmates over supposed covid 19 fears.

things that make you go...HMMMMMMM;)
Didn't make much sense to me either. Free the criminals and lock up a law abiding citizen just trying to make a living.

In the areas where things descended into anarchy, I figure they had outside instigators stirring the pot and trying to escalate things.

Most of the looting here was idiots being idiots.

Thankfully the city mayors and the local news has been bringing attention to the outside instigators, so the local populace wanting to protest has been doing a good job keeping the violence and looting to a minimum.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
They know better then to start looting homes in our state. Or you would think so anyway Doesn't matter the location, demographic, or ethnicity.

The majority of the population in this state has some sort of firearm in their home. The odds would not be in their favor.

Yeah same here. Im pretty well isolated, I do have a few neighbors. One on each side of me at the front of our property, both retired and here all day long. Another couple across the road and the lady works with my wife, then a ranch across the road that would make flip droll lmao. Everything else is logging timber around us