OTT Needs Your Help - Your Best Kubota Tractor Photographs Needed

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Hey everyone, Mr. K here, need your help with some exciting news! We are looking at updating the look and feel of the site in the near future. To freshen up, we would like to include some images of Kubota tractors or equipment on the site more prominently in the header, footer or other locations around the forums.

We thought this would be a great opportunity to ask the visitors and members of the site to send us their best Kubota tractor and equipment photographs for consideration to be included as permanent fixtures on the site, for all to see. If you have some of these photographs already or are willing to take some, we would be appreciative if you send them to kubotapics@orangetractortalks.com.

Photo Guidelines
  • We need photographs that are high resolution (minimum 1024x768 but 2MP+ is preferred). These images will probably be too large to upload on the forums here so please email keep them under 10MB each and email to kubotapics@orangetractortalks.com. If you want to upload a smaller version to this thread, please do so that others can see!
  • Looking for all models. BX, B, L, M, grey market, send us what you got!
  • We love kids, nieces, nephews, grand kids and human beings in general, however we just need Kubota tractor pictures so no one in the shots. Also be mindful of anything in the background like houses, cars, or anything you don't want the entire internet to see. Ideally it would be a simple background that will make photo editing easier.
  • Variety of photographs near and far are great. Side-on, head-on, angled to the left, right, up top, zoomed in close. This variety will give our graphics designers options to choose from.
  • You give OrangeTractorTalks lifetime permission to use or alter your photographs for any purpose, including commercial purposes, without receiving payment, credit or attribution in return. In exchange for having your photographs selected for display on the site you will instead receive: 1/ our thanks and appreciation and 2/ a warm feeling in your heart knowing you helped out your favorite tractor site.

Attached is an example of a great Kubota photograph. They do not all need to look like this, angled on the side. Close-up, from the front, back, all good. Our plan is to put together an OTT gallery of gorgeous Kubota equipment submitted by the members, so even if your image is not picked for permanent display, it will still get seen in our gallery.

Where to Send Photographs
Please send to kubotapics@orangetractortalks.com. Once we get closer to updating the look of the site we'll reveal some of the images selected and more of our plans and next steps. Thank you!

Attachments

JohnDB

Equipment
M4500DT
Jun 9, 2018
NZ
You haven't said anything about the state of the tractor... your example (nice photo by the way) is static bright shiny new hygienic... is that the sort of thing you are after? Rather than of a hard-working tractor that may be older, dirtier, and in the middle of doing something (driver either obscured or off the tractor). Just a thought. Looking forward to the update.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
your example (nice photo by the way) is static bright shiny new hygienic... is that the sort of thing you are after?
Gee, I hope not- mine certainly isn't that way. :D

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
You haven't said anything about the state of the tractor... your example (nice photo by the way) is static bright shiny new hygienic... is that the sort of thing you are after? Rather than of a hard-working tractor that may be older, dirtier, and in the middle of doing something (driver either obscured or off the tractor). Just a thought. Looking forward to the update.
Ah, good question. Either are just fine - clean and shiny or working and muddy.

JohnDB

Equipment
M4500DT
Jun 9, 2018
NZ
Ah, good question. Either are just fine - clean and shiny or working and muddy.
Thanks, that widens the scope. Also - does it matter if it's got non-Kubota attachments? I assume not, but would be nice to confirm.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I suggest taking a look at Bulldog's album. You'll fond nice pictures of his M9000 running hay there.

Me, I'm not photogenic.