Go Back   OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota > Kubota Talk > Buying Advice, Recommendations & Pricing

Buying Advice, Recommendations & Pricing Looking at starting or growing your Kubota equipment collection? Unsure if you have found a good deal or not?

Old 01-03-2010   #1
JoeMacPhee

Default New B7100 model kubota

Will be looking at purchasing a tractor within the next year I hope. Have been doing alot of research on line and really like the kubota B7100 model. Was wondering if it is possible to purchase one of these older models brand new, 18 hp , 4wd , would be more than enough power for what I hope to use the tractor for, Would appreciate any comments on this Thanks , Joe
JoeMacPhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links  
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2010   #2
eserv
Journeyman

Equipment: BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
Default Re: New B7100 model kubota

If you want a new tractor why not a B2320? A little more power than a B7100 but a LOT more refinement and features. Don't be scared of your local Kubota dealer! Even a new BX1850 will do anything a B7100 does. Even though it is a lower profile tractor with smaller diameter tires it still is an amazing performer.
Ed
eserv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #3
Service Dept Vic

Ya, that will be my next Kubota, or mabey the BX2660 if Mrs Service Department Vic allows it!

Oh Ya! We've got that!
Service Dept Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010   #4
eserv
Journeyman

Equipment: BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator

Yes Vic! The BX2660 is my favorite of the compacts! It just sounds so nice! It is a lot more money though
Ed
eserv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010   #5
Kene1023
1st Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: B7100, L4200DT, 5' bushog, 4'bushog 7' BB, 6' disks, single plow, 8' flail mower

Hi guys,
Just want to add. I have a b7100, and the wife and I were looking at a new b2320. I am in the process of resurrecting an orange grove and part of my property is forested but i do enjoy going out and trailblazing with the 4' mower and b7100. We both laughed at how much we would end up knocking, bending and repairing if we tried to do that with the b2320. I do want to add that Kubota has moved towards more sheet metal and less plastic, but not enough for me to consider a replacement, its only 18 years old and 2500 hours.
Thanks,
Ken
Kene1023 is offline   Reply With Quote