B8200 Loader dwn 3ph dwn

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
OK so this little b8200 I bought has been great I love it. But, and there always seems to be a (but). With the loader up and the 3ph up if you power the loader down the 3ph goes down as well. Release the loader control and the hitch comes back up. It was down on fluid, I topped it up and no difference.? priority valve ? air lock? Dumb Owner?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hi Vic. You will learn fairly quickly that nothing I own is original. And yes I know all about Guys like me , to a service tech we can be a nightmare. Now!! The good part!! The loader is an la640 off of the b7200.The valve is aftermarket 2 spool the same setup as the original valve on the la640, everything is in the spot.The loader has been on the tractor for about a month and this is the first it has done this. And yes I worked for guys like me for most of my life. That's why I am so so so so sympathetic, I'll try not to make you guys too crazy.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
I have the B8200 service manual and it give a pretty good description of how to hook the hoses up. It didn't like it when hooked it up without the power beyond. Ya that got changed perty quik!! When I first started it this morning it kinda bounced a bit like the hydraulics were surging. It stopped once it warmed up. It only does this thing with the 3ph when you bring the revs above 1400 rpm or so. And thats whether its warm or cold.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
The loader valve is 3 months new, Joystick which I realy like. That wobbly stick on the original was horrible.I will check and lube the loader valve but I think you may be right about the 3ph lever. I should have thought of that. I know things I do, -- really I do. Its just retreiving what I know when I need to know it.