Sorry Media

DThrash

Lifetime Member

Equipment
7030SU MX 4700
Sep 29, 2015
Eutaw AL
My brother is also in law enforcement. The news broke the other day that there was a officer involved shooting and one was dead. About 5 news stations showed up and once they found out the truth and they could not get a riot started they were done. No mention of what a good job the officer did. If it had been two thugs shooting each other, not one news station would have showed up. Just need to vent a little, I can tell more in a few days once the investigation is done. :mad:

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
My brother is also in law enforcement. The news broke the other day that there was a officer involved shooting and one was dead. About 5 news stations showed up and once they found out the truth and they could not get a riot started they were done. No mention of what a good job the officer did. If it had been two thugs shooting each other, not one news station would have showed up. Just need to vent a little, I can tell more in a few days once the investigation is done. :mad:
I have nothing but respect for law enforcement (and military) for all they do for us. And the media always makes it out to seem that cops are just out riding around shooting people because they got nothing better to do. Let me guess, cops were called because the suspect was singing too loud at church?

Where I work have a bad neighborhood right behind us, our whole property is surrounded with 12 ft fence with razor wire at the top and bottom. We get vandalized pretty regularly. We have to be careful where we park police cars if they are in for service,if not they will shoot the windows out. I had a brand new car the was sitting out on the lot that somebody was trying to buy, went to test drive it and it would hardly run. Brought it in and also found it was leaking coolant. Had a gun shot wound through the bumper, condenser, radiator and intake manifold. Also have many bullet holes in our building. It also isn***8217;t uncommon to have police swarm our lot looking for runners.

Those type have no respect for anything and the only people I feel sorry for when these stories come up is the police depts and the officers involved. I couldn***8217;t imagine being in that position.

The other thing that pisses me off is it always seems to be a race thing. I***8217;m not going to go any farther into that. Just like Jim Carrey said in Liar Liar ***8220;quit breaking the law a**hole***8221;

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I agree there boys,,there are a few LEOs in the clan and it has gotten to the point that they fire they once had, has all but gone out, when you see the dark side so much you become numb to it, the frustration of bringing the same people in over and over. Drugs, prostitution, firearms violations ,so on and so forth and the system just lets them go with a slap on the wrist. But just let one of these scumbags need a cop, baby they are the first ones on the phone wanting to know why they are not being protected from the other bad guys.
They dont pay those men and women enough

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
We no longer have news media, we have a propaganda media outlets. They serve one purpose and that is to push their political view point, no longer is it to report the news.

troverman

Equipment
MX6000 HSTC; 2020 Kubota Z421KW-54 zero turn mower
Jun 9, 2015
NH
We no longer have news media, we have a propaganda media outlets. They serve one purpose and that is to push their political view point, no longer is it to report the news.
Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. And let's be honest, you have one conservative channel (Fox) and all the others are biased hard left. But unfortunately, even Fox is pretty much opinion news which pushes it's right winged agenda.

I used to think of CNN as the leader, and had respect for many of their anchors, journalists, and talk program people. I cannot watch that channel at all anymore. I do watch Fox, but "Fair and Balanced" is really also a misnomer.

One America News Network seems to be more focused on just delivering straight news without the political hype, but they are primarily online only.

I'm a proud American, but unfortunately I can't even give my opinion on a variety of current topics without probably being charged with a so called hate crime.

Half the country has lost it's mind.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
CNN.... Clinton News Network......:)

The thing that irritates me is newscasters always want to put their 'spin' on everything. Don't need their spin, I just want the facts and I'll decide.

I agree, half the country has gone wacky and the other half ignores it.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I always have the utmost respect for LE as well but the issue is, if you get broken into at home, calling LE might work but being armed works better. My wife can handle a gun and so can I. In fact, she has hers in her nightstand, I have mine in a holster beside the mattress and our junkyard chow sleeps with us in the bedroom so any would be burglar has 3 strikes against him from the get go.

My 45 Kimber Crimson Carry Ultra
My Wife's 45-410 Bond Snakeslayer Derringer
My dog's pearly whites. He loves to show them off too.

Don't come in my home with ill intent, you'll be leaving in a body bag.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
"respect for LE" My daughter has been law enforcement for most of her life. She presently works for the DA in Chatt tn. Her husband is charge of the cold case files. Sooo, " I've got friends in high places". lol

Yooper

Lifetime Member

Equipment
3901 LA525
May 31, 2015
NE Wisconsin
I just quit watching the news. You want to live a happier life? Just quit watching that garbage. After about a week of ignoring those clowns, your disposition will improve and I guarantee it!

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Been researching for a couple years.

It's about to come to a head. Watch the news or don't watch the news. Relax. It's all well under control. Nothing can stop what is about to happen. Nothing. Can't go into more details without veering off the platform rules. Just believe me when I say, what is about to unfold will change the way you look at the government and the "news" forever.

Stay tuned. :)

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Now Ray you come on here and tell us we're in for a change, but no clues!

Am I suppose to say in bed with my head under the pillow? Keep any cash buried in a marked location? Get rid of all things that burn fuel? Stock up on food?

I'm caught off guard. I only watch TV in the evening for the last 10 minutes of the 10 O'clock report. That way I only get the weather and sports. My news comes from Orange Tractor Talk, Cattle Today forum, Polaris Ranger Club, PlowSite.com, and a couple of others....so my vision is limited. :):D

I'm heading to town to stock up!!

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Sorry to do this but...

I got "time off" on this board once before because someone "complained" about questions I was raising. So, I shut up.

In the meantime, I have done literally thousands of hours of "research" only to discover, I and many others, were on the right track over a decade ago. Everything I have learned and, a lot more that is yet to be made public, will paint a picture that is unequivocal for every American to see for themselves. And that picture will start to take shape in the next 30 days. The whole picture may not be complete for another 6 months, or maybe longer. But when it is complete, everything you thought you knew about government may just be confirmed, or turned on its head.

It's an immense story that is so very complex I cannot begin to hint at what-who-where-why. I can only ask you open your eyes, your minds, and your hearts. What is coming will forever change this country. And I mean this with absolute sincerity and commitment to my Orange family. We will all be better off in a year.

:)

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Its the end of the world as we know it,,,I feel fine,,, yes ray things are going to sideways, and like you I dont think it will be pretty. We will weather things though we is a tuff crowd,,, once you get the untuff ones out

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
I don't mean to say it will be gloomy. For some perhaps. But there are a great many who have been "deceived." The truth is coming out and yet many still will turn away from it. At first, it will wretch your gut and then it will make you angry. But that does not mean that it is not true.

You can lead a horse to water...

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Take my love, take my land,
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care, I'm still free,
You can't take the sky from me.

DThrash

Lifetime Member

Equipment
7030SU MX 4700
Sep 29, 2015
Eutaw AL
Been 4 days now and the news this morning still said, officer involved shooting and 1 dead. Still trying their best to start a riot. My brother will give his statement Wednesday morning. Just wonder if they will report the truth when they get it ?

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I don't mean to say it will be gloomy. For some perhaps. But there are a great many who have been "deceived." The truth is coming out and yet many still will turn away from it. At first, it will wretch your gut and then it will make you angry. But that does not mean that it is not true.

You can lead a horse to water...
Kind of gloomy in itself Ray.

There is a bunch of underhanded stuff going on in Government today and most never gets reported unless the reporters put their own 'spin' on it. which is why I don't believe much of it.

You have my attention now...

DThrash

Lifetime Member

Equipment
7030SU MX 4700
Sep 29, 2015
Eutaw AL
Now Ray you come on here and tell us we're in for a change, but no clues!

Am I suppose to say in bed with my head under the pillow? Keep any cash buried in a marked location? Get rid of all things that burn fuel? Stock up on food?

I'm caught off guard. I only watch TV in the evening for the last 10 minutes of the 10 O'clock report. That way I only get the weather and sports. My news comes from Orange Tractor Talk, Cattle Today forum, Polaris Ranger Club, PlowSite.com, and a couple of others....so my vision is limited. :):D

I'm heading to town to stock up!!
They lie about the weather also.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Stock up,,,Jack,,,, Jamesons,, Guinness ,,, Drambuie,, and maybe some Maker's Mark,, you know for snake bites,, oh wait need Yukon Jack for those