L295DT 3PH lifts only when using loader

thundaluvin

Equipment
L295DT w/1200HD/L2773 FEL & 60" King Kutter Brush Hog
Mar 29, 2013
blanchard
I recently repacked the 4 loader cylinders and replaced a few lines, Hyd. fluid, and strainer. After getting everything back together the 3 point hitch won't lift unless I move the loader controls in conjunction with the 3ph controls. I pulled the cover off of the 3ph and replaced the seals just in case and still the same problem. Any suggestions? Thanks all in advance!! :confused:

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
Depending on how the loader valve is set up, If you have a power beyond port providing the hydraulic oil to the 3 point hitch and when you were changing hoses you swopped the power beyond and the tank return at the loader valve then I am pretty sure it would cause the problem you have.
If your valve does not have a power beyond port then my theory will not help.

thundaluvin

Equipment
Mar 29, 2013
blanchard
Thanks kubotasam but I do not a PB port. The setup is a basic old Kubota setup, 2 lines to manifold block at 3PH, and 4 hoses to the steel lines then 8 hoses to the cylinders. Loader works perfectly, 3PH will not work unless I operate loader controls at same time.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Does the loader lines have quick couplers? If so you might try unhooking and rehooking them just to make sure you have correct flow. I just don't see how it can go from working fine to broke just sitting there. It sounds like it has something to do with the lines instead of the control valve.

thundaluvin

Equipment
Mar 29, 2013
blanchard
Does the loader lines have quick couplers? If so you might try unhooking and rehooking them just to make sure you have correct flow. I just don't see how it can go from working fine to broke just sitting there. It sounds like it has something to do with the lines instead of the control valve.

No quick connect all JIC. Lines were done one at a time (I own the hyd fitting press). I am truly baffled on this one

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
It sounds like a line out of place but with you doing them all one at a time that shuts that down. Maybe you won't pull all your hair out before you get it fixed.

thundaluvin

Equipment
Mar 29, 2013
blanchard
It sounds like a line out of place but with you doing them all one at a time that shuts that down. Maybe you won't pull all your hair out before you get it fixed.
Too late!!! I pulled it all out trying to find the right seal kits for the cylinders lol

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
If no possibility of swopped lines then it It could be at what you call the manifold block. If it is actually a flow divider valve which is supposed to split the flow into 2 separate systems. If the divider is malfunctioning and letting all oil flow through the loader valve back to the tank then you would have no pressure to lift the 3 point until you used the loader. When lifting the loader it develops pressure in the lines because it is no longer just flowing through the valve back to the tank with no resistance. Now you have pressure available for the 3 point.

Last edited: