B7200hst and a rear tiller

Amishkingpin

Equipment
B7100 HST with FEL,Tiller,Rotary Mower and Box grader
Feb 19, 2009
Columbus, Ohio,USA
Weekend,

These recommendations are right on. I have a 42 in Landpride tiller that is awesome and can't wait till the ground is ready to till.

I have include pictures of my B7100 HST with attachments.

Good Luck,
AK

Attachments

gmtinker

Equipment
'07 BX1850 w/FEL, '06 John Deere X300
Mar 6, 2009
Stony Plain, Alberta
Save up and buy the Land Pride RTR0550. It's worth it, just make sure you get the slip clutch. We bought one for our BX last year, and it's an awesome little unit. The reverse rotation works great, because it mixes the soil more thoroughly. I'm itching for spring already to go play in the garden . . .

Marty394

Equipment
L3010 w/ Cab, RCR 1560, RB 1584, SMC Loader, KK II 60" Gear Drive Tiller
Feb 28, 2010
Wisconsin
Don't be afraid to look at the Kin Kutter line up also. I bought a 60" gear drive last spring from the local Farm & Fleet for $1395.00 on sale. My L3010 handles just fine, but you will most likely something in the 42-48" range. For what used tillers were going for around here, it made more sense to buy new. It also came with the slip clutch BTW.

Bob

gmtinker

Equipment
'07 BX1850 w/FEL, '06 John Deere X300
Mar 6, 2009
Stony Plain, Alberta
For what used tillers were going for around here, it made more sense to buy new. It also came with the slip clutch BTW.

Bob
You know, I've noticed that in our area as well - used equipment for compact tractors is usually 3/4 of the price of new equipment, and it's hard to know what they've been used for at times. That's the primary reason we've been saving up and buying new equipment from our dealer. As it is, they know me now, and it's interesting how money talks - they know when they see me I'm in the mood to buy and they gave me a great deal on my tiller. Plus, warranty is nice and the knowledge that a piece of equipment has had the proper run-in is important to me.

I've heard decent things about King Kutter from a farmer buddy of mine near Taber, but where are they built? Are they North American or off-shore? I like the term "North American" because realistically Canada and the U.S. share so much that we need to take care of and watch out for each other. Part of why I chose Land Pride is because they build in Kansas, keeping the "local" economy going. I may be cheap, but if I am going to spend, I want to help the locals as much as possible.