Bx 2350

OLD GAR

Equipment
MF210, FORD 8N, BIG TEX CH18,
Aug 3, 2015
ZWOLLE
Probably several post in the archives but I'm on my way in the morning to
look at and buy this 07 BX2350 with a FL and a mower, if it is ok.

I told a good friend about it and he advises that some of the BX units were lemons. Something about the emission weren't ok and Kubota had orphaned them. HELP!:confused:

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
The only lemons I've seen talked about were the B3350's. No BX experience personally, but there have been a number of owners who complained about the vulnerability of the plastic HST cooling fan. The fan isn't very expensive, but can be challenging to access for replacement.

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Mechanically the BX series from 50 through to 80 are similar. The 50 series had plastic hood and fenders, they're not great. I'd check I could stall the HST by pushing against something immoveable, check for hydraulic leaks, check the HST fan, check the treadle pedal isn't sticky, look at general engine and loader condition.

They're a sound machine, mine had been abused before I had it and still going strong.

OLD GAR

Equipment
MF210, FORD 8N, BIG TEX CH18,
Aug 3, 2015
ZWOLLE
Thanks for all the replies and good information. The BX2350 is now sitting in my driveway, still on the trailer after a 400 mile round trip! The machine looks like new with all new plastic - even rear fenders. A new cluster is in place but a new shroud that surrounds it but isn't yet installed. It has to have the steering wheel removed before it can be installed. The FEL is inop at idle - 650 rpm - and as rpms reach 1200 it moves very slowly. At 2000 it goes full and will pick up the front end. Al the features articulate to full up down and curl. Peak rpm indicates 3200 so I assume that is normal. The belly mower goes down and retracts normally. The engagement of the blades is a little noisy and may need a good grease job. A nice feature that came with it is the 3 point attachment that carries a 2" receiver hitch. This will be a great addtion to help me move boats and trailers around the place. All in all tonight I am a tired but happy camper. Thanks again fellow orangemen.:D