5740 rear wiper

Blackdodgeram

Jan 26, 2020
New Richmond, WI USA
I'm looking for a rear wiper kit for my 5740. New are no longer available. Hard to believe on a 7 year old tractor I was kind of disappointed. I have a snow blower on back and would like a wiper. Anyone have one for sale or know of another way to get in to work?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Are you looking for the whole kit or replacement parts for it?

There are many other options available if you need a complete rear wiper for your cab.

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
I see the wholegoods Kit L8334 is no longer available. It appears the individual parts are available but must be ordered. Of course the individual parts from Kubota are valued at close to replacing the entire cab :D. Well maybe 4x what the kit cost.

Hopefully the OP will respond, so maybe an acceptable solution can be found.

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
I hope someone has a kit for you, but it is very likely you'll need to piece this together. To keep cost down I'd consider looking for other suppliers of the big ticket items, such as the motor, wiper arm, wiper blade, switch, etc... to keep cost down.

This may be a long shot...
The wiper motor is used in many applications, such as the B3030. The whole goods kit for B3030 is no longer available, but the kit does carry a p/n (not kit number as with a wholegoods item). Perhaps this kit is still available through parts (not sales) and will satisfy 95% of your needs. Then again maybe Kubota will do the same and convert the whole goods item number into a part number.
Link to B series wiper kit: https://www.messicks.com/part/70090-10063/kit-wiper

Just trying to help.

Blackdodgeram

Jan 26, 2020
New Richmond, WI USA
I hope someone has a kit for you, but it is very likely you'll need to piece this together. To keep cost down I'd consider looking for other suppliers of the big ticket items, such as the motor, wiper arm, wiper blade, switch, etc... to keep cost down.

This may be a long shot...
The wiper motor is used in many applications, such as the B3030. The whole goods kit for B3030 is no longer available, but the kit does carry a p/n (not kit number as with a wholegoods item). Perhaps this kit is still available through parts (not sales) and will satisfy 95% of your needs. Then again maybe Kubota will do the same and convert the whole goods item number into a part number.
Link to B series wiper kit: https://www.messicks.com/part/70090-10063/kit-wiper

Just trying to help.
Thanks for the idea. I will check into it.