Suggestion for new forum or sub forum

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Birthday, Anniversary, prayers, death notice, etc. Forum or sub forum to the Off Topic.

Also, has a "Thanks" icon ever been considered? Lots of VBulletin forums use it to than those that make useful posts.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Birthday, Anniversary, prayers, death notice, etc. Forum or sub forum to the Off Topic.

Also, has a "Thanks" icon ever been considered? Lots of VBulletin forums use it to than those that make useful posts.
We are rather limited in what we can add, till the forum software gets updated, and I don't see that happening anytime soon, but I'll pass it along to the higher ups. ;)

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
We are rather limited in what we can add, till the forum software gets updated, and I don't see that happening anytime soon, but I'll pass it along to the higher ups. ;)
I am running the same software and version on my forums, and have many more individual forums, and content, and it all works well.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
This is a tractor forum, not sure why one needs to post birthdays and anniversaries. If people really want to participate and support this great source of information, then pay to become a member to help defray the costs of running this.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
This is a tractor forum, not sure why one needs to post birthdays and anniversaries. If people really want to participate and support this great source of information, then pay to become a member to help defray the costs of running this.
Agreed, if there was ever a site that people should support it would be this one and while we're at it I believe some of you folks here deserve a raise, information the likes you get here is priceless, just sayin'.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
+1

I'm on another site, firearm related that is V-Bulletin format that has the 'likes' and birthdays and all that useless junk that I, for one don't care about.

I don't give a hoot if anyone 'likes' me anyway and as far as birthday goes, I already know I'm ancient so not something I need to announce to the world.

Fine the way the forum is

My only suggestion to posters is... Become a paid subscriber. No site is free to operate. Contribute to it and be happy.

Like TBYNet. Way too many sub forums, navagation there is an issue. Been on there since it's inception but don't post much because there is way too many sub forums.

Joined Muhammad's lawnmower forum but soon dropped out because of the same issues. Keep it simple guys.