D650 Engine Parts

czd3my

Equipment
D650-B
Oct 4, 2010
Shawnee, OK
Anyone need some parts off of a D650 engine? I have one that has a bad block and head. Seems like the rest of it is in good shape. I didn't get it started but the injector pump and injectors do deliver fuel. It is a complete engine. I will part it out for whatever is needed. I won't pull the crank, pistons and such until someone has an interest. I can get pics any time! I am open to a reasonable offer on anything. Wouldn't have a clue what the parts are actually worth but I imagine not much. Let me know if you need something!

Eldon

Equipment
Kubota L185, IH 260A, IH 3200, IH LoBoys 154 -184, IH Cub Cadets
May 28, 2009
Belton, Tx
Anyone need some parts off of a D650 engine? I have one that has a bad block and head. Seems like the rest of it is in good shape. I didn't get it started but the injector pump and injectors do deliver fuel. It is a complete engine. I will part it out for whatever is needed. I won't pull the crank, pistons and such until someone has an interest. I can get pics any time! I am open to a reasonable offer on anything. Wouldn't have a clue what the parts are actually worth but I imagine not much. Let me know if you need something!
I would be interested in the fuel cut off and fuel filter with nuts and bolts. I live in Belton, Tx 76513 Would 25.00 with shipping work?