loader with twins/matching motorcycle

Burt

Equipment
L3700SU, box blade, 6 foot rhino blade, 1 bottom plow, 3 point receiver hitch.
Mar 24, 2012
Goldendale, WA USA
Way off topic here, but pics will explain. It's been a while since I posted here.

My Grandchildren (twins) are in the bucket and Daughter on the right side. Son-In-Law is in the driver's seat.

The motorcycle is a Honda CT90 just picked up on Craig's list. It runs super, has been completely gone through and is perfect for just putting around here on the property although it is road licensed. It is 40 years old and running strong.

Honda made their Orange color Mars Orange. I wish they had matched the Kubota Orange. So far, the only similarity is that Honda and Kubota both end in an "A."

Burt

Attachments

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Way off topic here, but pics will explain. It's been a while since I posted here.

My Grandchildren (twins) are in the bucket and Daughter on the right side. Son-In-Law is in the driver's seat.

The motorcycle is a Honda CT90 just picked up on Craig's list. It runs super, has been completely gone through and is perfect for just putting around here on the property although it is road licensed. It is 40 years old and running strong.

Honda made their Orange color Mars Orange. I wish they had matched the Kubota Orange. So far, the only similarity is that Honda and Kubota both end in an "A."

Burt

Gorgeous looking group!!!!! And I wasnt talking about the tractor!:eek:
Now - That would make the best Christmas card of all..........always wanted an orange xmas!

Burt

Equipment
L3700SU, box blade, 6 foot rhino blade, 1 bottom plow, 3 point receiver hitch.
Mar 24, 2012
Goldendale, WA USA
Gorgeous looking group!!!!! And I wasnt talking about the tractor!:eek:
Now - That would make the best Christmas card of all..........always wanted an orange xmas!
That is a great idea! I will pass it on to SWMBO....(She Who Must Be Obeyed).

Burt

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
That is a great idea! I will pass it on to SWMBO....(She Who Must Be Obeyed).

Burt
And I thought JPB was "thier" name.........Jet propelled Beaauuuch!

The trick is to make HER think that it was HER idea!!!!

good looking bunch!

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Reminds me when my daughter was 11...

I had an ancient FORD F1700 and would put thick carpet in the bucket and bounce her around like a carnival ride...up really jerky and down really fast. She loved it. She'd scream and laugh.

One summer afternoon, we got cabin fever and decided to take the tractor up a long sandy wash near the house. We got a short ways up the wash and it was obvious that she couldn't ride in the bucket as it was way too bumpy. So, I put her up in the seat, and with the tractor in low range, got her going walking speed and I hopped off and walked along side her. She had a blast and I got some exercise. The power steering on my 3800 would have been handy then. Enjoy them while they are young!