Help sizing larger tires for B5100d

Porkchopx

Equipment
Grey B5001D with loader
Dec 6, 2009
Kamloops, B.C. Canada
Hello,

I have a grey 89? Kubota B5001d 4x4 with a tiller and a loader. I want to put a set of wider rear ag tires on as this tractor is pretty tippy. I noticed a pair of 29x12.5x15 ag tires being installed on you tube on a B5001. My front tires are ag 4x10 and my rears are ag 7x14. So I need 12" wide 15" rear rims and new tires. Any tips on where to get the required parts that wont have my wife glaring at me for the price?

Porkchopx

Equipment
Grey B5001D with loader
Dec 6, 2009
Kamloops, B.C. Canada
Arrgh! I've got to figure a way to convince the missus that this is a family purchase. I love this little tractor and unlike a relationship, with proper maintenance this little fellow will last forever. Looking at the tires stood up side by side, they apper to be the same heights as the factory originals. It appears that I could keep my 4-10's up front. If not, I happened across a brand new pair of 4 ply ag 5.00 x 10 fronts for $45.00 and bought them. Will they work with the new rears?

Porkchopx

Equipment
Grey B5001D with loader
Dec 6, 2009
Kamloops, B.C. Canada
Hello Vic,

Thanks again for the help. Only one thing bothers me. Luke and the other Star Wars people would most likey use some sort of wiener tractor. Now Catain Kirk...He would definitely operate a Kubota.